C**** on a Train

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

What's the etiquette for holding a seat for someone too stupid and slow to get there first?
Yesterday's train home, one seat left but some snooty looking, middle aged Weirdo goth has her bag on it.
Twice I ask her to kindly move her stuff and get total dingyed.

This train is packed out.

A moment later, pushing his way past many disgruntled passengers comes some smelly, fat, 20 something with a blue's Brothers hat trying to make himself look hipster. They're a couple clearly. Forgetting myself I call them c***s and move on to find a nice seat on the stairs.

First come first seated no? If you're too fat and stupid to get on first, tough shit no?

Or should I make some "train friends Ohhhhh friends" in the hope of grabbing a seat during rush hour?

The ignorant bint should've had the decency to explain the situation. Ergo....she is a definite c**t.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

What's the etiquette for holding a seat for someone too stupid and slow to get there first?
Yesterday's train home, one seat left but some snooty looking, middle aged Weirdo goth has her bag on it.
Twice I ask her to kindly move her stuff and get total dingyed.

This train is packed out.

A moment later, pushing his way past many disgruntled passengers comes some smelly, fat, 20 something with a blue's Brothers hat trying to make himself look hipster. They're a couple clearly. Forgetting myself I call them c***s and move on to find a nice seat on the stairs.

First come first seated no? If you're too fat and stupid to get on first, tough shit no?

Or should I make some "train friends Ohhhhh friends" in the hope of grabbing a seat during rush hour?

F**z*n surely? 

P.S. It's ok in my book to hold a seat for a partner. If you asked her in Fifer she was entitled to blank you.

Edited by welshbairn

8 hours ago, Torpar said:

It's common courtesy on crowded subway trains here for people to take their backpacks off and put them at their feet, there are notices on the train and announcements asking people to do this too. There are plenty of people who don't who are of course c***s, yesterday day the king of the c***s got on my train, wearing on his back on of those backpack/baby carrier deals that middle class couples seem to have.  This champ kept it on his back the whole train ride,  even though there was no baby in there.

Miscarriage?

7 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
7 hours ago, Torpar said:
I was tempted to ask him "are you forgetting something?" just for the #bantz

So it's folk who are standing? Does sound like cuntish behaviour.

Not taking yer bag off if the train is busy is defo cuntish behaviour

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I seen something last night about the town being in danger of permanent flooding.

Back in the sea they go.

Hopefully not. Links Park is on my “grounds I’ve not yet been to” list.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Not so much a c**t on a train but a train being a c**t.  Seat reserved this morning. Coach D apparently.

Cuntrain rolls into Dundee with coaches A, B, C, B, A.

c**t.

You'll get the message eventually. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Not so much a c**t on a train but a train being a c**t.  Seat reserved this morning. Coach D apparently.

Cuntrain rolls into Dundee with coaches A, B, C, B, A.

c**t.

Isn't that the theme from Close Encounters?

Last Thursday on the 18.41 Edinburgh to Perth train it was again two annoying females. Big, fat, ugly, unhealthy looking and tattooed. They talked for the entire duration of the journey in loud voices. They got off at Kirkcaldy. They had driven to Kirkcaldy - presumably from somewhere else in Fife - by following a friend to the station. They were now unsure how to get home.

During the timetabled 48 minute journey the slightly more chatty one received two phone calls from what I presume was her teenage daughter. To be fair her parenting skills didn’t seem entirely shite as she did care what time of night her daughter was back in doors, but she seemed a pretty shouty parent. I hadn’t been bad, but I felt like I was being chastised. Evidently the daughters pal’s dad doesn’t care what happens to his daughter as he spend all his time in “The Masons”. Not unnaturally Uber Fogbeast 2 thought this meant The Masons, but it’s actually a pub somewhere in Fife. Anyone care to guess which village in Fife they are from?

The highlight was Fogbeast 1 describing “smouldering eyes” to Uber Fogbeast 2. These are evidently “come to bed eyes” that her and a pal were giving to random punters in the pub. I can only imagine the horror.

Anyway. I can still recall most of this conversation 5 days on, which shows what an abysmal social life I have and possibly also that my memory isn’t completely fucked.

People talking for an entire 48 minute journey (and the rest) in loud voice mode can give a man a bit of a headache. Bonus marks to Scotrail for extending the journey by holding us directly outside Stark’s Park for another 2-3 minutes.

c**t rating: 10