C**** on a Train

Glad I don't do it regularly travel at rush hour, I'd have total commuter rage. People standing on the train, but I see a few seats, walk down, filled with jackets. bags etc. Attitude you get when you ask people to move them- there are luggage racks for a reason. Equally people who sit on the outside seat to keep the seat next to you free, I see your game too! 

1 hour ago, flyingscot said:

Glad I don't do it regularly travel at rush hour, I'd have total commuter rage. People standing on the train, but I see a few seats, walk down, filled with jackets. bags etc. Attitude you get when you ask people to move them- there are luggage racks for a reason. Equally people who sit on the outside seat to keep the seat next to you free, I see your game too! 

I like that, it makes it easier to jook the ticket dude.  Sitting in the inside = must've been  on for ages = I must've checked his ticket already = I don't need to ask him.

Sorry @19QOS19 .

Edited by Boghead ranter

• 2 weeks later...

I’m on an LNER service that’s rammed with students returning to St Andrews. 

The thread title is beautifully descriptive. 

And we’re now obviously going to be stuck at Leuchars while all the luggage is retrieved from all through the train and the power cars. 

The ones whose luggage is readily available have already retrieved it. For some of them, I don’t think the sum total of all my clothes and possessions would need this many cases, let alone all I would need to go to university for a few months. 

Edited by The Master

Similarly, I was on the train between Luxembourg (I think) and Prague. Absolutely rammed and boiling, so inveigled my friend to sit in first class and pay whatever the difference was. 

After a couple of hours, the train conductor came round and demanded payment. If I remember correctly, the cost was £4 :lol:

(tried the same trick between Berlin and Amsterdam and got stung for £60 however!)

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Similarly, I was on the train between Luxembourg (I think) and Prague. Absolutely rammed and boiling, so inveigled my friend to sit in first class and pay whatever the difference was. 

After a couple of hours, the train conductor came round and demanded payment. If I remember correctly, the cost was £4 :lol:

(tried the same trick between Berlin and Amsterdam and got stung for £60 however!)

I’ve done that tomorrow because I need to go back to Edinburgh. 

Work paid for the original ticket so I was happy to pay the £19 to upgrade. LNER again so proper first class, not the slightly bigger seat and free shortbread and newspaper on ScotRail. 

The number of people on Scotrail services who smell of dampness/wet dogs/the great unwashed, is remarkable. It’s not even fucking raining today. No excuse for it.

Have a bath, wash your fucking clothes occasionally and clean your houses, you fucking smelly hoors. Then a woman who doesn’t smell as horrible as you may one day wish to sit in your company.

On 9/9/2018 at 16:39, The Master said:

I don’t think the sum total of all my clothes and possessions would need this many cases, let alone all I would need to go to university for a few months. 

Changed trains in Luzern this morning, as always, on my way to work. Carriage was half empty but struggled to get a seat. Group of 5 girls who I can only assume were moving to another country, as each of them had 2 suitcases each. The suitcases were too big for the overhead luggage rack, meaning they had both crammed in front of them, meaning each bank of 4 seats was unavailable. The 5 of them took up 20 fucking seats as well as half the aisle. Huge tut and a hell of a look given to me when I moved one of their cases out the way so I could get off when I got to Zug.

12 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Changed trains in Luzern this morning, as always, on my way to work. Carriage was half empty but struggled to get a seat. Group of 5 girls who I can only assume were moving to another country, as each of them had 2 suitcases each. The suitcases were too big for the overhead luggage rack, meaning they had both crammed in front of them, meaning each bank of 4 seats was unavailable. The 5 of them took up 20 fucking seats as well as half the aisle. Huge tut and a hell of a look given to me when I moved one of their cases out the way so I could get off when I got to Zug.

Euph?

11 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

this c**t had handed out all his bank and personal details talking on a handsfree phone call. my nigerian cousin could have a field day!

You should have pretended to write down the details when he was giving them out.

Some p***k playing a game on his phone with the sound turned up. No doubt getting a stiffy when he bursts a balloon or whatever it is happening when it tings.

Situation slightly alleviated by a stunning chick with a ridiculously revealing top getting on the train.

• 2 weeks later...

Today’s c**t on a train award goes to the lassie who is chatting to her mum over the phone on loudspeaker about their all inclusive holiday for everybody to hear on the train. Why do people think this acceptable behaviour? Apparently they will be getting a jacuzzi and there’s a water park near by, sounds great.

If we can extend trains to include trams, then the above reminded me of the conversation I had to endure listening to from Edinburgh Airport last week.

It was the most obnoxious-sounding pair of "mummy and daddy" type women who were very loudly trying to outdo each other in terms of what they were planning for their weddings. I genuinely started to feel sorry for the prospective husbands, until I realised it probably takes a certain type to want to marry someone like that anyway.

They were sitting on the double seats right behind the rear cab next to the door, and decided they too wanted to get off at Haymarket so after I'd pressed the button and was about to step off after picking up my case* they leapt up in front of me then stopped dead outside the door.

Being loud obnoxious c**ts and bad-mannered c**ts means they get shot twice. Actually, three times for being ignorant c**ts that stopped as soon they stepped off. Bet they stop as soon as they step of escalators as well.

*That had been in the hold, before the "C**ts at airports" thread flays me alive.

27 minutes ago, The Master said:

They were sitting on the double seats right behind the rear cab next to the door, and decided they too wanted to get off at Haymarket so after I'd pressed the button and was about to step off after picking up my case* they leapt up in front of me then stopped dead outside the door.

I don't understand this. They got off the tram and stopped right outside the door, but you had a case in your hand so why didn't you batter right through them?

21 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I don't understand this. They got off the tram and stopped right outside the door, but you had a case in your hand so why didn't you batter right through them?

I can assure you, I tutted and sighed very loudly so as to strongly encourage them to move.