The Celtic All Seasons thread

6 hours ago, 18May1991 said:

Cue Rangers Media: It’s a conspiracy. Morelos was robbed. Etc. 

Going to be hard to top that journalist claiming attempted murder when Morelos’ car was ‘tampered’ . He really should be football writers of the year for the column inches he creates tbf, he’s absolute gold for them.

Neil Lennon "expecting" sporting integrity to be thrown under a bus by having all the Celtic and Rangers matches delayed until crowds are allowed back into grounds. Not wanting, not hoping, but expecting.  All of us other10 (or12) clubs must just bow down and be happy that this is allowed to happen. Nothing says more about how Scottish football is run than that Lennon statement.

Neil Lennon "expecting" sporting integrity to be thrown under a bus by having all the Celtic and Rangers matches delayed until crowds are allowed back into grounds. Not wanting, not hoping, but expecting.  All of us other10 (or12) clubs must just bow down and be happy that this is allowed to happen. Nothing says more about how Scottish football is run than that Lennon statement.
Where did Lennon release this statement?

52 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Nothing to do with the Corporate Hospitality money that they will loose

If the SPFL agree to this we might as well shut Scottish Football and let the 2 of them play each other every week

I’m pretty sure SKY would be happy with that

What an attitude f**k you Jack I’m alright comes to mind 

30 minutes ago, Romeo said:
57 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

BBC sport web site 

I see it now in the gossip section in a link to the Sunday newspapers.

Very tame articles, don't see why people are losing their heads over it.......oh wait a minute...it's Neil Lennon.

How you guys must have missed Neil and Celtic.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Very tame articles, don't see why people are losing their heads over it.......oh wait a minute...it's Neil Lennon.

Didn’t  miss you at all 

The door can hit you on the arse on the way out as far as I’m concerned … and take your bigoted brothers with you 

35 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Didn’t  miss you at all 

The door can hit you on the arse on the way out as far as I’m concerned … and take your bigoted brothers with you 

Have a greenie mate.

45 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Remember when you were allowed to cancel a league game so they could fit in a glamour friendly
Funny how it was always an away game that got postponed 

The above and Lennon spouting that we must wait for fans being allowed in before Old Firm games are played says it all about Scottish Football. 
All clubs are desperate for money but Celtic ( all credit to them ) are in a better position of all clubs to absorb the financial hit. But hey ho lets make sure that we can get as much money in via Corporate Hospitality and buck the other clubs where this hospitality money could be a life line. 
Just like the friendly ‘s you wanted games postponed to accommodate them but yet again let’s not screw up our income  let’s move Eg. A game against Hamilton from a Saturday in August to a wet windy Wednesday night in November with all the lost income to Hamilton.

Think we can agree on one thing football needs fans to generate an atmosphere and the quicker we get them into the games the better BUT we cannot have one rule for Celtic and Rangers and different rules for the rest of us.

Remember when you were allowed to cancel a league game so they could fit in a glamour friendly

IMG_0405.thumb.jpg.e75899b0d06e22020f2363430671b122.jpg

The previous season the home game v’s Utd was moved to tues 22nd jan after it was cancelled to allow us to play in a friendly v Real in Philadelphia. That’s 2 I’ve checked and both were home games.

44 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

The above and Lennon spouting that we must wait for fans being allowed in before Old Firm games are played says it all about Scottish Football. 
All clubs are desperate for money but Celtic ( all credit to them ) are in a better position of all clubs to absorb the financial hit. But hey ho lets make sure that we can get as much money in via Corporate Hospitality and buck the other clubs where this hospitality money could be a life line. 
Just like the friendly ‘s you wanted games postponed to accommodate them but yet again let’s not screw up our income  let’s move Eg. A game against Hamilton from a Saturday in August to a wet windy Wednesday night in November with all the lost income to Hamilton.

Think we can agree on one thing football needs fans to generate an atmosphere and the quicker we get them into the games the better BUT we cannot have one rule for Celtic and Rangers and different rules for the rest of us.

I see Drew has battered that theory.

Any other angry rantings you'd like to share or do you want to sop making a rip roaring c**t of yourself?

37 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

There is a few studies going about that home advantage is reduced by 10% when games are played behind closed doors plus less cards are giving out.
Celtic playing away games would be the preferred option.I 'm sure sevco will not want Hamilton at home any time soon.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:
4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Why don’t you just accept that he said it. He also said “I think that’s what everyone would want”. It’s a pity that the interviewer didn’t ask him to specify who exactly he meant by everyone. I certainly don’t want it.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Why don’t you just accept that he said it. He also said “I think that’s what everyone would want”. It’s a pity that the interviewer didn’t ask him to specify who exactly he meant by everyone. I certainly don’t want it.

Why would Celtic rescheduling a game not involving your team affect you to the point you dont want it?

If Celtic and Rangers 2012 agree to it then it's frankly nothing to do with you or Aberdeen .

I'd imagine the TV companies and sponsors/advertisers would be amenable to this as well as both sets of supporters as, the derby matches between the two are certainly the biggest draw for said TV executives and sponsors as well as the fixtures the fans of each club anticipate the most, certainly makes sense to schedule them where income and exposure can be maximized, common sense really and has zero effect on Aberdeen and, as previously stated absolutely f**k all to do with them.

Bizarre thing to get your knickers in a twist about. 

If you just point out where I didn't accept it?

Not sure why it's got you so rilled up? I only asked where it was.

35 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Bizarre thing to get your knickers in a twist about

It isnt really.

What it says to the rest of Scottish football is - your fixtures are expendable, and as well as postponing matches against diddies because we want to swell our already massive bank balance with cash from friendlies in Dubai or some other hellhole with cash to burn, we and Rangers will collude to demand that our derbies are delayed until crowds are back.

Because all of that is entirely reasonable................

clintonfacepalm.jpg.84a6d7e6dad3d1f66fea6283e099cd08.jpg