The Celtic All Seasons thread

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

Totally get that, just don’t feel their obviously quality will be supplemented enough by the quality of their team mates to warrant any significant rise in the standard.

For example, I’d be surprised if Jota’s new side would beat Celtic in a competitive tie.

Jota doesn't play against Celtic though.

5 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

“The Celtic Way” is clearly being scared of playing the likes of Livi and Hearts. You know you’re in the CL right?

2 things: 

- Aberdeen is basically a free 3 points for them 

- no one claims it’s a random computer, no one. 

53 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

“The Celtic Way” is clearly being scared of playing the likes of Livi and Hearts. You know you’re in the CL right?

I thought that was made up then read replies.

Celtic supporters seem genuinely thick.

Who the f**k ever said it was a random computer?  They'll have the league won by March so what are they worried about?

10 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

They'll have the league won by March so what are they worried about?

Nothing. They just need some form of "enemy" to beat to feel any joy about strolling to another title win.

The paranoia has gone off the scale since Rangers died.

I seen someone claiming that Celtic had been stitched up as they play the majority of the top 6 away twice before the split. Does that also mean it was a fix last season when we played Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs away twice before the split? No.

16 minutes ago, AJF said:

I seen someone claiming that Celtic had been stitched up as they play the majority of the top 6 away twice before the split. Does that also mean it was a fix last season when we played Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs away twice before the split? No.

Clearly still passed off at that. 

37 minutes ago, AJF said:

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Clearly still passed off at that. 

Not particularly. His comment just got me thinking of when something similar might’ve happened. I only needed to look back to last season.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Has Peter decided who's finishing in the top six already? Some Bhoy.

42 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Love coming on here and reading ‘celtic blogs’ by deranged fools that I avoid like the plague.

Someone’s taking over Benny’s role, he’ll be most displeased. 

Nah,  the more the merrier mate.

10 hours ago, gannonball said:

Saving this gif for when we sign Duk 

My favourite part of transfer season is  getting to read the less erudite supporters hot takes.

Who they have kept an eye on, who they would pluck from obscurity and who would be lucky enough to be blessed with a contract etc can be quite funny.

Screenshot_20230630-162726_Twitter.jpg.89112906d96111b5469a9d06b034e32d.jpg

tilli.thumb.png.d5d4cbde4f7e08266881a2c51cb0351a.png

Interested to see how he adapts. Chart is remarkably similar to what I remember of Abadas when you signed him. All about the final third aspect rather than possession.