The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Hearing Rocco Vata may be going on loan to Aberdeen. We have an abundance of wingers so whilst it makes sense I was hoping we may see a bit more of him this season.

It will probs piss off some of there fans again so for that reason alone it makes sense imo. 

If Rangers say to Celtic that we intend to take our allocation of tickets for Celtic park fixtures this season then Celtic will take these. Any safety concerns will go out the window.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

If Rangers say to Celtic that we intend to take our allocation of tickets for Celtic park fixtures this season then Celtic will take these. Any safety concerns will go out the window.

It looks like we will soon find out 😂

Shitebags gotta shitebag. All this about season ticket sales is utter nonsense, the orcs have been hounding their board for years to reduce Celtics allocation at ibrox, following their routine skelpings. They’ll want the Celtic squad to get changed on the fuckn team bus if they had their way. 

Should take their medicine like we did in the 90’s. 
Gracious in defeat my arse. 

Edited by Greenlantern

38 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Shitebags gotta shitebag. All this about season ticket sales is utter nonsense, the orcs have been hounding their board for years to reduce Celtics allocation at ibrox, following their routing skelpings. They’ll want the Celtic squad to get changed on the fuckn team bus if they had their way. 

Should take their medicine like we did in the 90’s. 
Gracious in defeat my arse. 

Doesn’t 45000 season tickets leave about 4/5000 seats? 

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Doesn’t 45000 season tickets leave about 4/5000 seats? 

One celtic fan finally gets it,  8000 tickets for celtic is impossible.

Surprised that it was Drew tbh.

On 28/07/2023 at 12:56, Greenlantern said:

They’ve no idea how to market themselves never mind one of the biggest derby’s in football

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Several "derby's" get highlighted over here from the big 5 leagues in Europe to S. America. Yours is rarely, if ever, mentioned. Get a grip and a sense of perspective. Live Lacrosse, competitive fishing and tag (yes televised live tag) are bigger than your embarrassment of a bigot-fest.

12 hours ago, Raidernation said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Several "derby's" get highlighted over here from the big 5 leagues in Europe to S. America. Yours is rarely, if ever, mentioned. Get a grip and a sense of perspective. Live Lacrosse, competitive fishing and tag (yes televised live tag) are bigger than your embarrassment of a bigot-fest.

I don’t doubt for a second you have the statistics to back that up. I’d love to see what you referenced and i assume it’s really easy for you to share?

16 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t doubt for a second you have the statistics to back that up. I’d love to see what you referenced and i assume it’s really easy for you to share?

Outside of our goldfish bowl it's probably as Raider described and that's not a criticism of celtic.

27 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why didn’t you ask greenlantern to back up his assertion with statistics, jinky? 

13 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Live Lacrosse, competitive fishing and tag (yes televised live tag) are bigger than your embarrassment of a bigot-fest.

Not really a great advert for where you live, and I wouldn’t expect Scottish soccer to register in that part of the world, so not really that embarrassed, not anywhere close to the level you intended. 

Any chance on filling us in on the ‘big 5’ league derbies that get highlighted over there?  

On 27/07/2023 at 17:31, AJF said:

Russian Invasion of Ukraine thread for that sort of chat.

54 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Not really a great advert for where you live, and I wouldn’t expect Scottish soccer to register in that part of the world, so not really that embarrassed, not anywhere close to the level you intended. 

Any chance on filling us in on the ‘big 5’ league derbies that get highlighted over there?  

Raider has certainly struck a nherve. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Why didn’t you ask greenlantern to back up his assertion with statistics, jinky? 

His assertion that it’s among one of the biggest derbies in the world? A quick google search does that mate as just about every article that comes back with a hit mentions the Glasgow derby, Christ someone even used ChatGPT to compile such a list and it gets a hit. 

Raidernation mentions specific tv viewership though which Greenlatern doesn’t, and being that i work for a very large TV company owned by a huge American network, I’m looking at viewership figures for all sorts of content including sports as part of my daily working life so when someone used such a specific measurement then I’m of course curious. Is that fair enough? 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Outside of our goldfish bowl it's probably as Raider described and that's not a criticism of celtic.

As the Alphaville song title suggests, we are big in Japan 😉

Edited by Jinky67