The Celtic All Seasons thread

5 hours ago, ScotiaNostra said:

Id play Oh and Kyogo as 2 strikers on Saturday 3-5-2

I can't see him playing two up top myself much. I can remember people saying much the same when we Dembele,Eddie and Griffith's but he rarely tried two. We don't have an abundance of strikers but I would be partial to two up front in certain games especially for Oh's development and Maedas generally more effective there too.

10 hours ago, ScotiaNostra said:

Id play Oh and Kyogo as 2 strikers on Saturday 3-5-2

We can’t afford to play 2 up top, an injury to either or god forbid both and we are a bit fucked 

We also have an abundance of wingers who would be almost completely redundant 

Tut, tut, tut...

BBC Scotland is still being denied access to Celtic press conferences, the broadcaster tonight confirmed.

The broadcaster had been refused access to Brendan Rodgers first press conference upon his return to Celtic last month.

And it seems the issue between the club and BBC Scotland is ongoing with Celtic coverage on Reporting Scotland limited.

And a statement on-air confirmed BBC Scotland has contacted Celtic over the denied access and is awaiting a response.

Addressing the lack of comments from Rodgers in a report on the programme, presenter Lewis Irons said: "You may be wondering why there was no appearance by Brendan Rodgers in our report.

"Well, BBC News and Sport are being refused access to Celtic news conferences at the moment.

"The club has been contacted and is yet to respond.

"BBC Scotland says it is working with Celtic to resolve the issue."

Celtic had refused the BBC access to speak to Rodgers as part of the press conference at Parkhead last month.

A statement then from the BBC read: “BBC Scotland has asked Celtic for comment on the decision to deny the BBC access to the media conference and is awaiting a response.”

A spokesperson for Celtic said at the time: “We have raised a huge number of issues with the broadcaster which have yet to be addressed

24 minutes ago, bennett said:

Tut, tut, tut...

BBC Scotland is still being denied access to Celtic press conferences, the broadcaster tonight confirmed.

The broadcaster had been refused access to Brendan Rodgers first press conference upon his return to Celtic last month.

And it seems the issue between the club and BBC Scotland is ongoing with Celtic coverage on Reporting Scotland limited.

And a statement on-air confirmed BBC Scotland has contacted Celtic over the denied access and is awaiting a response.

Addressing the lack of comments from Rodgers in a report on the programme, presenter Lewis Irons said: "You may be wondering why there was no appearance by Brendan Rodgers in our report.

"Well, BBC News and Sport are being refused access to Celtic news conferences at the moment.

Celtic had refused the BBC access to speak to Rodgers as part of the press conference at Parkhead last month.

A statement then from the BBC read: “BBC Scotland has asked Celtic for comment on the decision to deny the BBC access to the media conference and is awaiting a response.”

A spokesperson for Celtic said at the time: “We have raised a huge number of issues with the broadcaster which have yet to be addressed

Total Sevco behaviour from Celtic 

On 05/08/2023 at 02:02, Jinky67 said:

We can’t afford to play 2 up top, an injury to either or god forbid both and we are a bit fucked 

We also have an abundance of wingers who would be almost completely redundant 

Maybe your right but I think Celtics best times were quite often when we played 2 strikers

On 05/08/2023 at 09:39, bennett said:

Tut, tut, tut...

On 05/08/2023 at 10:03, AJF said:

Total Sevco behaviour from Celtic 

I think you lads have more pressing concerns 

1 minute ago, ScotiaNostra said:

Maybe your right but I think Celtics best times were quite often when we played 2 strikers

That’s how we played under the MON era but you don’t see too many moderns coaches doing it these days unless behind and needing to clawback a result. 

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No i just  genuinely think your concern should be elsewhere but crack on bud, we can always depend on you to be first with the news on all things Celtic

If you are meaning we should be more concerned about our result yesterday, how could we have been concerned about a result that hadn’t actually happened at the time of the posts?

Just now, AJF said:

If you are meaning we should be more concerned about our result yesterday, how could we have been concerned about a result that hadn’t actually happened at the time of the posts?

Mate you have won 2 trophies since you came back up, have been a mile off Celtic and having to rebuild almost an entire squad whilst Celtic rake into millions further increasing our financial gap but hey feel free to keep your focus on us instead of the charlatan in your dugout 

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Mate you have won 2 trophies since you came back up, have been a mile off Celtic and having to rebuild almost an entire squad whilst Celtic rake into millions further increasing our financial gap but hey feel free to keep your focus on us instead of the charlatan in your dugout 

I always find it funny when people portray human beings that are capable of holding more than a single thought in their head as some kind of proof that our focus is on what they say it is. I am sure you really believe I care more about a Celtic feud with the BBC than what goes on at my own club.

Mustn’t voice opinions about something that isn’t Rangers or risk being told my focus is misplaced 😂 I think Benny was right.

Edited by AJF

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

I always find it funny when people portray humans beings being capable of holding more than a single thought in their head as some kind of proof that our focus is on what they say it is. I am sure you really believe I care more about a Celtic feud with the BBC than what goes on at my own club.

Mustn’t voice opinions about something that isn’t Rangers or risk being told my focus is misplaced 😂 I think Benny was right.

I’m beggining to wonder where Benny ends and you begin. It’s pretty hard to tell the difference these days but suppose everyone needs a hero 

Edited by Jinky67

On 05/08/2023 at 09:39, bennett said:

Tut, tut, tut...

Goodness , it's almost like these two are almost exactly the same in every conceivable way......who'd huv thunk it !

Edited by kennie makevin
Typo