The Celtic All Seasons thread

8 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66691122

"I'll show Celtic players how to win"

Awfully bold for a guy coming into a team thats just won the treble while he was getting another team relegated. Absolute gobshite.

I thought that initially, however in context with Daizen’s comments on his lack of form attributed to getting used to different tactics deployed by a new manager, I assume BR meant in his style of football. It’ll just take time to adjust as a squad. 

33 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

How do the Celtic fans feel about their transfer window?

A shambolic window with no obvious strategy that has left us with a bloated and unbalanced squad.

The only signing we've made to improve the team was an emergency 4 month loan from Liverpool's reserves. 

The board have fucked it but so has Rodgers. We seem to have reverted to the rudderless entity that we were before Ange arrived. £20m spent to weaken the team. 

Other than that I think it went well. 

Edited by Drew Brees

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

In fairness, it’s hard to read too much into anything Rodgers says considering he is well known for lying and embellishment.

The lack of awareness of a Rangers* fan accusing anybody of lying and embellishment is truly staggering.

3 minutes ago, Squonk said:

The lack of awareness of a Rangers* fan accusing anybody of lying and embellishment is truly staggering.

Another instance of not being able to have an opinion on something because “x, y or z happened with you guys”.

If you prohibit everyone from holding an opinion about something because they/their club/their fans have done something similar in the past then this forum would be an awfully quiet place.

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Another instance of not being able to have an opinion on something because “x, y or z happened with you guys”.

If you prohibit everyone from holding an opinion about something because they/their club/their fans have done something similar in the past then this forum would be an awfully quiet place.

Alternatively, if you sit back and say nothing, the great swindle continues for another decade. I know which one I prefer.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edited by Squonk