The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

In all seriousness though how anyone can defend the actions of the fella is beyond me.

Celtic fans are a rare breed.

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I wouldn't be happy with a player of mine hopping on a plan.   Walking yes, but not hopping.  Elf n Safety innit.

In all seriousness though how anyone can defend the actions of the fella is beyond me.

Have you met willy?

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Maybe it is normal for him to hop on a plane, but not in these circumstances and he blatantly disregarded the quarantine protocols when he returned...

I'm sure there is a very good reason for quarantine protocols to be in place for black listed countries but I'm also sure you or I could go to your local pub and catch the deadly virus just the same. 

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I'm sure there is a very good reason for quarantine protocols to be in place for black listed countries but I'm also sure you or I could go to your local pub and catch the deadly virus just the same. 

Reported for racism.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Players are privileged they are not key workers, he broke that privilege.

He broke the law. The same as your wife will if she fails to adhere to the clear rules in place. It's nothing to do with key workers, or privileges. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Players are privileged they are not key workers, he broke that privilege.

Nice try willy, it's really easy, was he wrong? Remember I have already said that Celtic, in my opinion are utterly blameless in this.

3 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

Do you genuinely believe that he has been fined by the police and that should be the end of it? 

You have to be trolling, you have to be. 

He is, and always has been. I thought it would be an intellectually stimulating exercise to pursue my line of thought there. Most Celtic posters on here have been unequivocal in their criticism of Bolingolis selfish actions & the Club have been equally condemnatory.

57 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Celtic fans are a rare breed.

WCW is literally the only Celtic fan I have come across in person or online defending him. Polls online have the vast majority even wanting him sacked.

Im also pretty sure now hes trolling everyone and is doing a Sterling job of it. Romeo really needs to up his game if he wants to reach his level.

Just one? Job done. You appear to be getting a bit annoyed, btw one of the Dictionary definitions of a Cult is "a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing", I will leave everyone else to draw their own conclusions there. Lawwell, like Levy, is a parasite seeking personal enrichment for himself and his puppet master against maximising the potential of the Club, I see zero problem criticising someone who does not invest the income generated by supporters in order to secure himself a bigger bonus.