The Celtic All Seasons thread

18 minutes ago, G51 said:

Fergus McCann is responsible for ensuring that Celtic fans cannot get a meaningful shareholding in their club, and will forever be subject to the whims of whatever incompetent Desmond is alive at the time.

So thank you wee Fergus. RIP and that.

Ffs, how did rangers get on in those 27 years??? 😂

You let your club die, all of you.  

22 minutes ago, G51 said:

Fergus McCann is responsible for ensuring that Celtic fans cannot get a meaningful shareholding in their club, and will forever be subject to the whims of whatever incompetent Desmond is alive at the time.

Aye your right. 

Much better to have spent beyond our means, exploit offshore trusts resulting in massive liabilities resulting in administration, liquidation, humiliation and no major honours of note for a decade. Who wouldn't trade 25 years of dominance for that?

Funny Face Reaction GIF

Edited by Jinky67

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Aye your right. 

Much better to have spent beyond our means, exploit offshore trusts resulting in massive liabilities resulting in administration, liquidation, humiliation and no major honours of note for a decade. Who wouldn't trade 25 years of dominance for that?

Funny Face Reaction GIF

10 years of dominance . The previous 15 years to that were pretty much so-so between the two clubs and even a European final appearance each . 

this notion that Celtic dominated from 98-2010 that seems to pop up is utterly ridiculous 😆 

Edited by Forever_blueco

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Aye your right. 

Funny Face Reaction GIF

Please, we're honouring the memory of Fergus McCann, we don't need to bring it down with tawdry sniping at each other.

From season 97/98 to 2010/11 

Rangers won 20 trophies and Celtic 17 

both sides won a treble each 

both sides reached a European final 

“Domination for 25 years “ 

edit : we actually won two trebles in this period 

Edited by Forever_blueco

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

From season 97/98 to 2010/11 

Rangers won 20 trophies and Celtic 17 

both sides won a treble each 

both sides reached a European final 

“Domination for 25 years “ 

Just pointing out 97/98 to 2010/11 isn't 25 years.

I know you guys generally arent good with numbers or spreadsheets but c'mon calendars too?

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Just pointing out 97/98 to 2010/11 isn't 25 years.

I know you guys generally arent good with numbers or spreadsheets but c'mon calendars too?

I did you the favour of leaving out our late 9 in a row years as it just made the idea of Celtic domination since that time frame even more embarrassing 

Edited by Forever_blueco

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

I did you the favour of leaving out our late 9 in a row years as it just made the idea of Celtic domination since that time frame even more embarrassing 

Or yourself the favour of leaving out the last 10 years and having to include the Petrofac 😬

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Or yourself the favour of leaving out the last 10 years and having to include the Petrofac 😬

I mean if you actually read my earlier post you would see I acknowledge the last ten years  . The 15 year time period before that was clearly not Celtic domination 

hence the point of “25 years of domination” being total pish . Hope that clears everything up for you 

Edited by Forever_blueco

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I mean if you actually read my earlier post you would see I acknowledge the last ten years of domination . The 15 year time period before that was clearly not Celtic domination 

So add them together and does it suggest Celtic dominated that 25 year period of Scottish Football? 

We have won almost half the trophies available to us in that 25 years, 49% or something like that.

Break it up into as many bitesize chunks as you wish but the point still stands

Edited by Jinky67

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So add them together and does it suggest Celtic dominated that 25 year period of Scottish Football? 

We have won almost half the trophies available to us in that 25 years, 49% or something like that.

Break it up into as many bitesize chunks as you wish but the point still stands

Well you have dominated the last ten years 

before that time period you were not dominant in whatever breakdown Celtic fans seem to like to use these days. Be it from the arrival of McCann  or from the year 2000 . Which is bizzarley used by some Celtic fans lately as if it’s the year football came into existence 😆 

Edited by Forever_blueco

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Did you manage to add the 2 of them together? Do you need help?

mania abacus GIF

10 years or 25 . Whatever helps you sleep at night . Simple fact is in honours from 1891 you still trail the countries most successful club . 

Edited by Forever_blueco

15 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

10 years or 25 . Whatever helps you sleep at night . Simple fact is in honours from 1891 you still trail the countries most successful club . 

Just need to console ourselves with that big b*****d the guy in my profile pic is carrying then 🤣

2 hours ago, G51 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: