The Celtic All Seasons thread

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

I mean it’s in the Celtic thread . The discussion is Celtic related . You chose to click on it and get annoyed . it’s quite easy to avoid 

Obviously not as easy to understand. 

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

So add them together and does it suggest Celtic dominated that 25 year period of Scottish Football? 

We have won almost half the trophies available to us in that 25 years, 49% or something like that.

Break it up into as many bitesize chunks as you wish but the point still stands

Does this mean that Rangers have dominated Scottish football since its inception? 

7 hours ago, G51 said:

Sounds about right, shit season, last year of contract, doesn’t look remotely interested. See ya. 

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Sounds about right, shit season, last year of contract, doesn’t look remotely interested. See ya. 

He's been your best player by miles, and dragged you through games single handedly.

This "doesn't look interested" pish about him is just weird from Celtic fans.

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's been your best player by miles, and dragged you through games single handedly.

Mainly spoken about cause he doesn’t look the slightest bit interested, anyway, the transfer window doesn’t open for another 3 months so I think we’re a bit premature here.

17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Mainly spoken about cause he doesn’t look the slightest bit interested, anyway, the transfer window doesn’t open for another 3 months so I think we’re a bit premature here.

He may appear to be disinterested, but if he hadn’t been in your team, Celtic would more than likely have around 15 or so points less than you already have. Better to have an important disinterested player in your team than Ajeti. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye but he’s not Celtic-minded. Give them a contract extension for Scott Brown any day. A guid Sellic man.

And they wonder why they struggle in Europe.

29 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

He may appear to be disinterested, but if he hadn’t been in your team, Celtic would more than likely have around 15 or so points less than you already have. Better to have an important disinterested player in your team than Ajeti. 

Agreed, but still doesn’t change the fact he walks about with his head down and looks like someone who wishes he was anywhere else rather than here. 

21 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Aye but he’s not Celtic-minded. Give them a contract extension for Scott Brown any day. A guid Sellic man.

And they wonder why they struggle in Europe.

An offer has been on the table for a couple of years, he wasn't interested in signing for longer. His agent wouldn't even discuss it.

Edited by Drew Brees

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

The player who is the league's top goalscorer with 16 goals so far apparently isn't interested.  I'd hate to see him if he was interested. 

Going through the motions and doing the job he’s paid to do, is that really difficult to understand, even for you? 

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Probably because he’s a footballer and not a pop star mate. If Lennon wanted him to sing, no wonder he’s leaving.

Fuckin noticed and changed that right away, need to get up early in the morning to catch you out. 🖕

14 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Going through the motions and doing the job he’s paid to do, is that really difficult to understand, even for you? 

The stats don't really agree with that tho...

Look's like he's becoming the latest scapegoat..

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

I thought that would be your reply 😄

4 soon to be 5 additional trophies over a 130 period is pretty negligible. 

And Scottish footballs greatest achievement belongs to us, so I’m pretty happy to behind Rangers in total trophies because we will always standalone for our achievements in Europe and always be remembered for having the greatest team ever in Scottish football.

I don’t think I’d trade that for an additional 5 domestic trophies 

Edited by Jinky67

42 minutes ago, bennett said:

The player who is the league's top goalscorer with 16 goals so far apparently isn't interested.  I'd hate to see him if he was interested. 

We would love to see him interested, the points difference may not be as large if he had been all season

Edited by Jinky67