The Celtic All Seasons thread

26 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Calm yersel’ down, man. It was an horrific thing to happen and every fan I know on supporters buses and in pubs and at the ground etc ALL want it sorted out and for the victims to be properly compensated.

There will of course be arseholes in the Celtic support who do the things you suggested but I can practically guarantee there are not many of them at all.  Arseholes are arseholes in all walks of life and not just relating to football.

As for the “open secret” thing, I first ever heard of the whole issue when I got online in the early 2000s and Rangers fans were writing BJK all over the internet.

I actually like you, man. Known you (online) for years now but you’re way off base here.

The BJK campaign led by Simon Leslie and his pathetic cohorts is an embarrassment to our club. He’s a fucking embarrassment. If it’s any consolation I knocked him on his arse a few years ago on a wholly different argument. I know I’m old enough to know better but it felt good at the time. 

Im genuinely pleased the Celtic support are now openly talking about it.  They have been silent for too long but now there is nowhere for those responsible to hide. 

All right minded people just want justice for the victims / survivors and their families. 

35 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

The BJK campaign led by Simon Leslie and his pathetic cohorts is an embarrassment to our club. He’s a fucking embarrassment. If it’s any consolation I knocked him on his arse a few years ago on a wholly different argument. I know I’m old enough to know better but it felt good at the time. 

Im genuinely pleased the Celtic support are now openly talking about it.  They have been silent for too long but now there is nowhere for those responsible to hide. 

All right minded people just want justice for the victims / survivors and their families. 

Why do you keep focusing on how Celtic supporters specifically should have spoken more about it before it came to light?

I asked if you’d specifically called out stuff at your own club and you dodged the question.

2 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Whats the latest on our injuries, whens Kyogo and Turnbull going to be fit and I presume Jullien must be ready to start soon as he was on bench a few games back?

I fear Kyogo is done, might be back in time for the post-split games though.

Jullien will be nowhere near  fit enough to start, outside of games they get gets subbed off just over halfway though.

Turnbull is a complete mystery, but prior to our slump he wouldn’t have gotten back into the team anyway.

Thats longer than I expected, Kyogo length of time out due to the early comeback making things worse?

I was thinking same about Turnbull but since slump was thinking we could do with him now. I thought Turnbull was hamstring so would have thought he was on way back by now.

3 hours ago, AB1872 said:

The silence from the Celtic support on this matter has been deafening 

Unfortunately it’s not an easy subject to discuss especially on social media since a certain group of fans openly celebrate it as a means to petty point score 

2 hours ago, AB1872 said:

The BJK campaign led by Simon Leslie and his pathetic cohorts is an embarrassment to our club. 

“Led by”

Aye very good, he is the one who comes up with the songs, scarves, T-shirt, flags, stickers also?

A section on your fans base have an obsession celebration child being abuse, not because they care about the lives that have been destroyed so they can point at rivals and laugh

I’m old enough to remember the relaunch after liquidation celebration being “debt free and Peado free in Division 3” 

Edited by Clown Job

28 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Unfortunately it’s not an easy subject to discuss especially on social media since a certain group of fans openly celebrate it as a means to petty point score 

Of course they do and it's feeble. The mindset that it comes from says "They kicked the shit out of us in 2012 with the EBTs and went on for years .This is our chance to get back at them." Revolting that something as serious as this is reduced to that level of animalistic knee jerk. 

This subject affects many clubs in Scotland, my own club being one of them.

Any one watching the BBC documentary 'Football's Darkest Secrets' saw how if affected Southampton, Manchester City and Crewe Alexandra amongst others in England. That difference being that in England it was treated with the gravity and seriousness that it needed with genuine concern for the victims,  rather than morons from rival clubs on the internet screaming about Barry Bennell or such like and offering fake concern for the victims so that they could carry on their tedious axe grinding.

Edited by AndyM

Far better performance last night, played with pace and energy. We still arent clinical enough upfront for all the possession we have and attacking play. I really like O'Riley hes a very direct player and gets the ball into the box. Maeda for me currently isnt that great but its early days still for him. The Greek is the No1 striker imo. Him and Kyogo when fit will battle it out for that role which is good. Maeda may step up next season or even later in season though. We have had so many changes this season sometimes forget players can take a while to settle and hit their real form. I hope thats us out of the slump. Livi away is never easy for us lets see if we can play well there and win.

Looking at the longer term. A proper pre-season as a team for this squad this summer should lift the team level up for next season quite a bit, hopefully anyway

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, bennett said:
Must not criticise celtic.

FNKIRPQXsAE9AW5?format=jpg&name=900x900

What did he say?

It's on the terrible journalism thread too, basically said that their tweet was crass.