The Celtic All Seasons thread

13 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

And you’ll forever be that guy claiming social injustice from a poorly pieced together article. 

"There are so many morality officers nowadays that are judging people."

That’s a quote, not a paraphrase from a ‘poorly pieced together article’. Unless he’s been misquoted I’m struggling to get your point at all. There was no need whatsoever for him to say this. 

That’s my last point on this as it’s relatively trivial, your stupidity irked me enough to engage so for that I apologise. 

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

You do realise you can expect and still feel a sense of achievement? They aren’t mutually exclusive 

But you and your fellow fans have 'achieved' nothing. You merely paid money to watch a football team achieve something. I'm sure you enjoyed it, parhaps it even excited you. But feeling a sense of achievement about something in which you played no part ? That's strange. Why not feel a sense of achievement over the many thigh slappingly hilarious GIFs/cartoons you have graced these forums with. That's your own work, your own achievement. Feel a sense of pride in that not some random group of professional footballers over whom you have no control.

16 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

And you’ll forever be that guy claiming social injustice from a poorly pieced together article. 

That’s a quote, not a paraphrase from a ‘poorly pieced together article’. Unless he’s been misquoted I’m struggling to get your point at all. There was no need whatsoever for him to say this. 

That’s my last point on this as it’s relatively trivial, your stupidity irked me enough to engage so for that I apologise. 

45 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

40 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

There's often occasions when I think to myself "man, I wish I could like that post more than once". Well, now I can.

55 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

image.png.2046f3eab337fd817df4e2a0d626c0b7.png

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

But you and your fellow fans have 'achieved' nothing. You merely paid money to watch a football team achieve something. I'm sure you enjoyed it, parhaps it even excited you. But feeling a sense of achievement about something in which you played no part ? That's strange. Why not feel a sense of achievement over the many thigh slappingly hilarious GIFs/cartoons you have graced these forums with. That's your own work, your own achievement. Feel a sense of pride in that not some random group of professional footballers over whom you have no control.

You sound like such a joyless individual, honestly.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’m disagreeing with your point. 

20 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not really relevant. He was dismissive of peoples concerns presumably because he knows and likes Jordan Henderson. 

What you mean by ‘people’s concerns’ is that Rodgers was dismissive of the LGBT community’s concerns over Henderson’s move to Saudi?

But Rodgers quote; "There are so many morality officers nowadays that are judging people." has been taken out of context and has nothing to do with those LGBT concerns, which I pointed out in my previous post. 

14 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Then why the f**k do any of us bother supporting our teams if not to engage and celebrate our teams achievement? 

What an absolutely soulless and pointless existence you must have, a complete and utter mood hoover.

Edited by Jinky67

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Then why the f**k do any of us bother supporting our teams if not to engage and celebrate our teams achievement? 

What an absolutely soulless and pointless existence you must have, a complete and utter mood hoover.

Put the attention seeking c**t on ignore, the only time I see his shite is the odd occasion when someone quotes him and even then that’s too much. 

On 07/09/2023 at 23:02, Ooooft. said:

The fans of other clubs on here appear to care about Celtic more than I do :unsure2:

One thing I really do care about is around 90% of the away Celtic support, time after time after time at Pittodrie, singing in celebration of a terrorist organisation for the majority of the match. The reason that I care is that I am forced to listen to these sectarian shitbags.

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

One thing I really do care about is around 90% of the away Celtic support, time after time after time at Pittodrie, singing in celebration of a terrorist organisation for the majority of the match. The reason that I care is that I am forced to listen to these sectarian shitbags.

Even hates songs about winning away, finds them sectarian too. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Not guilty, chief. Don’t do away days.

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

these sectarian shitbags.

We get it, you hate songs about terrorists, songs about freedom fighters and songs about Celtic winning away when you’re convinced they’re about either of the above, but which ones, or who, are sectarian? 

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

We get it, you hate songs about terrorists, songs about freedom fighters and songs about Celtic winning away when you’re convinced they’re about either of the above, but which ones, or who, are sectarian? 

Who would have guessed?