The Celtic All Seasons thread

10 hours ago, Molotov said:

What a weird take.

What has singing/chanting such shite anything to do with football in this country or any other country for that matter?

It is clearly a deep rooted issue in Scotland that somehow gets passed from generation to generation. 

^^^^

Molotov 

lol

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

But Feyenoord have more money and it's not looking like a fair opportunity for them...

I don't think they do, I'm sure I saw a thread that showed Celtic to have a higher revenue and bigger wage bill than Feyenoord and the gap between them and Lazio is also not monumental. 

7 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Maybe so but It's a reference to the tabloid stories I've seen tweeted about how rich Feyenoord are.

Think that tweet was referring to squad value, which is completely subjective and meaningless anyway. Tabloids doing them a wee favour in advance of their trip. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Think that tweet was referring to squad value, which is completely subjective and meaningless anyway. Tabloids doing them a wee favour in advance of their trip. 

Oh aye but again, finances matter when it's them V someone.

4 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Well done to Celtic on their record profits. Showing the rest of us how it's done and can only be good for the game as a whole. Hail Hail.

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

But Feyenoord have more money and it's not looking like a fair opportunity for them...

2 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Best of luck to the plucky underdogs...

2 hours ago, ahemps said:

I don't think they do, I'm sure I saw a thread that showed Celtic to have a higher revenue and bigger wage bill than Feyenoord and the gap between them and Lazio is also not monumental. 

2 hours ago, ahemps said:

Maybe so but It's a reference to the tabloid stories I've seen tweeted about how rich Feyenoord are.

17 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Come on guys, Celtic fans find this chat boring. This has nothing to do with football. 

Evidently you guys don’t.

12 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

Evidently you guys don’t.

I don't find it boring and made no reference to how Celtic fans find it.

Money is without doubt the biggest factor in football these days.

Celtic and Feyenoord seems to have similar resources so this match is one I look forward to seeing the outcome. 

Generally can’t recall any Celtic fan on here using that as a reason for piss poor performance over recent seasons. 

It’s just a stick diddies like to beat us with. The reason for poor performances are just that we have been poor not every team we play has silly resources like Real Madrid or the EPL teams so we should be more competitive than we have been

Edited by Jinky67