The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 hours ago, wingnut said:

Was only looking to get the heid down after some shandies,who cares 

Is there is such a thing as a “Premier Lodge”?

I know there are Premier Inn’s and Travelodge’s.

Have they now joined forces like the Old Firm and trademarked this new name? 😂 

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

It's the GOAT of inns, obviously!

3 hours ago, Molotov said:

I’m just glad I’ve got a guy like you to keep me right,you should do really well for yourself when you grow up,lol.

1 hour ago, wingnut said:

I’m just glad I’ve got a guy like you to keep me right,you should do really well for yourself when you grow up,lol.

You could just admit you made an arse of it and see the joke for what it was. 😜 

6 hours ago, willywastecoat said:

There is no way Abada didn't know about Celtic fans flying Palestinian flags before he even came to the club plus it made world news in 2016-17 for the support the Celtic fans gave to Palestine, FFS it was even part of the show during the Pink Floyd concert.
Abada's only release was to play football and he wasn't allowed to do that at Celtic.the sabotage of his career at Celtic was  disgraceful.

23 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Green Brigade literally held up a sign celebrating a terrorist attack on his home country. 

11 hours ago, Molotov said:

You could just admit you made an arse of it and see the joke for what it was. 😜 

Aye Orite if that makes you feel better,I made a James Hunt ay it,we’ll have to meet up sometime and swap patter

16 hours ago, Molotov said:

I was more focused on what the entire episode had to do with Celtic, ultimately.

International week has begun, and none of them really matter, so bring on the irrelevant nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...

See that Celtic have agreed to pay compensation for the child sex abuse scandal.

Article I read was on The Times I’m sure so a reasonable source and it talked about multi-millions in terms of compensation. 

7 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

See that Celtic have agreed to pay compensation for the child sex abuse scandal.

Article I read was on The Times I’m sure so a reasonable source and it talked about multi-millions in terms of compensation. 

Been in the works for some time, offer was made to the solicitors representing the victims (Thompson’s?) months ago.

The usual gremlins have jumped on it demanding titles being stripped, position on the stock market investigated etc.

Can only hope this brings some closure to the victims and their families for the abhorrent acts that went on.

1 hour ago, stressball said:

Been in the works for some time, offer was made to the solicitors representing the victims (Thompson’s?) months ago.

The usual gremlins have jumped on it demanding titles being stripped, position on the stock market investigated etc.

Can only hope this brings some closure to the victims and their families for the abhorrent acts that went on.

Hopefully it also means full accountability and it should be made known all former players/staff/managers of the club who knew about it but decided to do or say nothing about it while this vile abuse was taking place. 

9 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hopefully it also means full accountability and it should be made known all former players/staff/managers of the club who knew about it but decided to do or say nothing about it while this vile abuse was taking place. 

As far as I'm aware It's a civil case for compensation and being paid out of court so I doubt much of the information will be disclosed. I doubt anyone is still around at the club now from then too so not quite sure what your getting at really.

20 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

As far as I'm aware It's a civil case for compensation and being paid out of court so I doubt much of the information will be disclosed. I doubt anyone is still around at the club now from then too so not quite sure what your getting at really.

He’s talking about former individuals, but I’m not really sure what he’s looking for would actually accomplish either.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Thats a shame.  Anyone who was involved in the cover up should be name and shamed, around now or not. 

3 minutes ago, stressball said:

He’s talking about former individuals, but I’m not really sure what he’s looking for would actually accomplish either.

Victims of this will know of former staff/managers who knew and decided to cover it up.   How do you think that makes them feel when they are known as heros?

In the same way that anyone that knew about the likes of Epstien was up to but decided to not say a word (prince andrew anyone) employees of celtc who knew this was going on and swept it under the carpet should be put to shame at the very least for helping cover up these crimes against young boys.

Edited by Hoose Rice

5 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Victims of this will know of former staff/managers who knew and decided to cover it up.   How do you think that makes them feel when they are known as heros?

In the same way that anyone that knew about the likes of Epstien was up to but decided to not say a word (prince andrew anyone) employees of celtc who knew this was going on and swept it under the carpet should be put to shame at the very least for helping cover up these crimes against young boys.

Can’t wait for wee Shug the janitor to be named and shamed.

2 minutes ago, stressball said:

Can’t wait for wee Shug the janitor to be named and shamed.

If he knew and failed to say anything then he should be.  As should any former players, managers and coaching staff.   regardless of their standings in Scottish footballing history.

11 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Thats a shame.  Anyone who was involved in the cover up should be name and shamed, around now or not. 

10 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I don't know a great deal about it and tbh whenever I see folk obsessing/revelling about it on social media it creeps me out a bit so it puts me off looking in to it. There will be criminal cases that would have disclosed this stuff I'm guessing but I'm too young to remember any of it I think.

Edited by gannonball