Work colleagues

I've seen an increase in weirdos brushing their teeth in the work toilets*.  Is this standard practice now?  :unsure:

*in case there was any doubt, I mean the sinks, not the toilet bowl itself.

Edited by Hedgecutter

8 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've seen an increase in weirdos brushing their teeth in the work toilets*.  Is this standard practice now?  :unsure:

There's a lad at my work who does this, he loves himself though and uses that bleaching stuff for his teeth.

He also played for Rangers (RIP).

3 hours ago, Jason King said:

I always fill from the tap and some "wag" must always comment on this.

Had arranged a meeting last week and had 15 attendees coming in from across the country - took some milk from the fridge for their tea and coffees and then around an hour into the meeting someone came barging into the room and claimed the milk whilst saying "thats the bottle that has to remain in the fridge" and swapping it.

Complete fuckwittery.

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Sounds like you could have a Gem. 

Definitely not - she would have said "Please", "Thank you", "Many thanks" and "Cheers, thank you".

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
26 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

You have an issue with someone brushing their teeth at work in the bathroom ?

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to brush mine at home (once in the morning and again before bed).

Edited by Hedgecutter

31 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

It's slightly unusual, but not necessarily OFTW behavior. Although, brushing your teeth whilst a colleague is squeezing out a honking shite would probably be a bit weird. 

On that note, just hearing your work colleague having a shite in general is very harrowing.  One minute you're chatting about what you got up to at the weekend beside the water cooler (which has just been refilled with a new bottle), the next minute you're having a pish and he rushes in and drops his fucking guts in the cubical behind you.

Slightly related to the teeth thing, a guy in the admin office downstairs, lets call him Steve, can be found having a shave (electric) and eating dry cereal from a tupperware bowl around 9.05 every morning.

So so so much wrong going on there all in one go. 

ETA this is sitting at his desk, not in the bogs.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Slightly related to the teeth thing, a guy in the admin office downstairs, lets call him Steve, can be found having a shave (electric) and eating dry cereal from a tupperware bowl around 9.05 every morning.
He probably sleeps in his car.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He probably sleeps in his car.

He blames it on the massively long commute that he undertakes every day.  

From Carnoustie.

In a nutshell, hes a lazy c**t.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

You have an issue with someone brushing their teeth at work in the bathroom ?

I've never worked anywhere that had a bathroom. Toilets yes, but there was never any bath.

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

This seems to be a running theme in your workplace.

And stupidity.

Contacted the same person this morning to say I have company X who will be visiting at 5pm tonight, can you please forward them on a parking permit.

Silly c**t stuck one in the post.