Work colleagues

4 hours ago, Edmond Dantès said:

There's a lad at my work who does this, he loves himself though and uses that bleaching stuff for his teeth.

He also played for Rangers (RIP).

How is Ian Black?

39 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Very, very harsh on Velma who you just ken is an absolute go’er when the mood takes her.

Aye Velma is not bad. At least a 6.

7 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
45 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Kudos Mathematics. You had me going until the very last line. I assume you're Fred?
Reminds me of this. 

i clocked him at the stonner bringing his dog to work. also in his story he is fred. fred is a p***k!

Completely unrelated to the post, but the email addresses in my work are generated by putting your first initial and your surname together to create the prefix. My line manager's first initial is S and her surname Tonner.

Makes me snigger like a schoolboy every time I receive an email from her. 

Edited by Barry Ferguson's Hat

11 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I'm in London. The water tastes rank. The fact it even has a taste troubles me.

Agreed. The water in Phoenix is something else, though - brown tinge, and tastes like sandy coyote farts and death. Folk actually have water coolers in their own homes, never mind offices.

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've seen an increase in weirdos brushing their teeth in the work toilets*.  Is this standard practice now?  :unsure:

Fifteen years ago, I had a boss who did this - would leave his toothbrush in a cup on the sink in the work lavvy. Claimed that he needed to clean his teeth six times a day, and talking to folk who didn't made him nauseous.

Any normal person would assume their underlings were using it in place of a toilet brush, surely.

46 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Agreed. The water in Phoenix is something else, though - brown tinge, and tastes like sandy coyote farts and death. Folk actually have water coolers in their own homes, never mind offices.

Stayed in a hotel once in Achnasheen, the bath water looked like mud! Must have been something to do with the Peat in the area I guess.

7 minutes ago, supermik said:

Stayed in a hotel once in Achnasheen, the bath water looked like mud! Must have been something to do with the Peat in the area I guess.

I had that once in a beige hotel bathtub. Ran some water into it and it looked like the water had a healthy amount of dirt in it, which was odd as it looked fine coming out of the tap.

Genuinely took me a few minutes to realise that the tub was originally white  :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Completely unrelated to the post, but the email addresses in my work are generated by putting your first initial and your surname together to create the prefix. My line manager's first initial is S and her surname Tonner.

Makes me snigger like a schoolboy every time I receive an email from her. 

Makes me feel sorry for Tommy Watt.

On 05/10/2018 at 00:26, Alan Stubbs said:

I imagine this might've come up already due to the epidemic-level volume of these c***s in the workplace but the flamboyantly ill are the most annoying people in any office imo. About 90% of the folk in my work have a cold just now but there are always a few who carry on like they've got bubonic plague; broadcasting all kinds of rank, clearly unnecessary noises for attention seeking purposes.

I don't mean to generalise but in my experience, this group almost entirely overlap with the kind of old prosecco-guzzling basic bitch who would use the term "man flu" as well. 

To add to this, I have a cold at the moment with a pretty chesty cough, rather than splutter all over my desk/colleagues, I try to step out the office to cough/sneeze in relative peace when a particularly bad coughing fit comes on (I don't make any flamboyant noises whilst doing this, I really don't want the attention). When I come back in the office there is one wee cow that sits at the far end who has been shouting "that's some leg work yer puttin' in there" or similar pish, insinuating that I'm acting this out in preparation of a day off.  If she says it once more the only leg work I'll be doing is roundhouse kicking her fucking head off her shoulders.