Work colleagues

Just occasionally a workplace fart can be a sign that everything's going to be okay.

We'd got someone new in a while back - same level as me who I was probably going to be working with closely at times. While I wasn't directly involved in the internal recruitment, I'd been getting regularly updated on who was applying and frankly a lot of the ones who were  I already knew to be incompetent pies.

Anyway, we got a guy in who I didn't really know, and the first week I was overseeing what he was doing - he seemed okay and picked up the ropes quickly, but I wasn't really sure about him until one day he did the time-honoured "any women about?" 360 degree turn and when the coast proved clear proceeded to drop a big bubbly rasper.

"Aww, he's gonny be alright..."

20 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Hi we stole all your shit and gem gave us the key.
Thanks
Regards
Best wishes
Burglars

She maybe would have done if they asked her - she seems an obliging sort of lassie.

Two folk in our open plan office insist on speaking about football despite both seeming to have very little knowledge about it. Ones a Rangers fan, ones a Celtic fan, neither are from Glasgow. Neither know when the semi finals are but have concluded one of them is on Saturday and the other Sunday and hopefully it’s a Rangers Celtic final because that would be the biggest occasion. The table is looking better as well now as even though Hearts are still top it’s good Celtic are second and Rangers are third (“or something”).

On 10/19/2018 at 19:49, Hillonearth said:

Just occasionally a workplace fart can be a sign that everything's going to be okay.

We'd got someone new in a while back - same level as me who I was probably going to be working with closely at times. While I wasn't directly involved in the internal recruitment, I'd been getting regularly updated on who was applying and frankly a lot of the ones who were  I already knew to be incompetent pies.

Anyway, we got a guy in who I didn't really know, and the first week I was overseeing what he was doing - he seemed okay and picked up the ropes quickly, but I wasn't really sure about him until one day he did the time-honoured "any women about?" 360 degree turn and when the coast proved clear proceeded to drop a big bubbly rasper.

"Aww, he's gonny be alright..."

Wait, where do you work?

13 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Two folk in our open plan office insist on speaking about football despite both seeming to have very little knowledge about it. Ones a Rangers fan, ones a Celtic fan, neither are from Glasgow. Neither know when the semi finals are but have concluded one of them is on Saturday and the other Sunday and hopefully it’s a Rangers Celtic final because that would be the biggest occasion. The table is looking better as well now as even though Hearts are still top it’s good Celtic are second and Rangers are third (“or something”).

Didn't know you worked for the Daily Record.

Nickname, with smiley, then Many Thanks then Kind regards, then name again? What kind of monster does that?

Don’t you call our Gem a monster again! She keeps this thread flowing and the milk stocked! #WeAreAllGemManyThanksKindRegardGemma

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Don’t you call our Gem a monster again! She keeps this thread flowing and the milk stocked! #WeAreAllGemManyThanksKindRegardGemma

Gem is the only person who stops LondonHearts's building falling apart in my opinion. The whole place would stink of rotten milk.

Love Welsh

Best wishes

And regards

Welshbairn  xxx