Work colleagues

A woman I used to work with, would everytime it was a bit chilly say "Brrrr" and make some stupid comment about global warming. One day after I'd only been there a couple of weeks she had a go at me for leaving a new pair of safety shoes on my desk.

Sadly she's far from being alone and the main reason why we're fucked as a species.

41 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

A woman I used to work with, would everytime it was a bit chilly say "Brrrr" and make some stupid comment about global warming. One day after I'd only been there a couple of weeks she had a go at me for leaving a new pair of safety shoes on my desk.

Sadly she's far from being alone and the main reason why we're fucked as a species.

You do know it's bad luck to put new shoes on a table, rightly scolded imo but I think the human race can survive that.

2 minutes ago, keptie said:

You do know it's bad luck to put new shoes on a table, rightly scolded imo 

If you believe in any of that pish then you are an imbecile quite frankly.

Edited by vikingTON

37 minutes ago, virginton said:

If you believe in any of that pish then you are an imbecile quite frankly.

The shoes on tables taboo is not a religious dogma worth battling, especially when I think it's only just been invented as a joke.

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The shoes on tables taboo is not a religious dogma worth battling, especially when I think it's only just been invented as a joke.

It's not a joke, I remember hearing my mum say it.

It's bullshit, of course, but it's not a recent invention.

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 16:52, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Water cooler delivery guy turnt up before I started today. Asked how many bottles of water we needed for the cooler (ye know the big ones). They usually come once a week and we don't even bother getting on each week unless it's summer. Lassie working said "fourteen" think we'd go through fifteen litres of water a day or something.

Came in and the office is fucking filled with these fucking huge bottles of water. I never even thought much of it, they can just sit there til they're being used, but now estates management are wondering why the water bill for the hospital is twice as much as normal.

Absolute melter of a woman.

Came into work today and, although we've only used one of the fourteen bottles since this ridiculous hoarding incident, she managed to accept another four from the delivery guy before I started.

The mind boggles.

14 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Came into work today and, although we've only used one of the fourteen bottles since this ridiculous hoarding incident, she managed to accept another four from the delivery guy before I started.

The mind boggles.

So how many of them have you got now then? Have you used 4 since the last order or do you now have more than 14?

What you need in your office is a Gem, thanks, many thanks, kind regards, imho.

We had fourteen, we used one, we have four more. We now have seventeen. (Sixteen and a half really as one's on the water cooler atm)

I asked her why she accepted more deliveries and she said "Well I didn't know what to do."
"Not accept more water bottles when we have over a dozen"
"But I never go into that room so I don't know how many we have"
"YOU ORDERED THEM!"

35 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

We had fourteen, we used one, we have four more. We now have seventeen. (Sixteen and a half really as one's on the water cooler atm)

I asked her why she accepted more deliveries and she said "Well I didn't know what to do."
"Not accept more water bottles when we have over a dozen"
"But I never go into that room so I don't know how many we have"
"YOU ORDERED THEM!"

Bet she's sobbing in the toilet now, you big bully.