Work colleagues

52 minutes ago, gannonball said:

No flies on you.I was born in Ireland, lived there, all over Scotland and twice in America. Who should I support in your esteemed opinion?

Tyresö FF, Belmopan Bandits, Cruz Azul, Gor Mahia, Duli Pengiran Muda Mahkota FC, Waitakere United, Tavua, BSC Glasgow, Rothes or Newport FC (IOW)

Anything else and yer a throbber

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

Well having moved about a bit as a kid I wasnt really arsed about football untill moving to Kilmacolm where I started following it. Having gazzas step kids at my school and all my pals being Rangers fans I tried to support Rangers believe it or not but I was told I 'wasnt allowed to' by some of the kids and even one of their dads. I was naieve to the reasons why and even more confused when kids on the playground whould ask if my Dad was in the IRA etc. In the end one of the few Celtic fans suggested I support Celtic where eventually I did.  It just goes to shows even affluent areas can be as bigoted/racist as the rest.
I would love to have had an easier answer saying my father did but him being brought up in the west coast of Ireland there wasnt really any appetite for football although we now have been going together for years. 
I was in the same class as bianca at Kilmacolm primary. Fair to say she definitely blossomed later in life.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

So therfor I would have to Limerick city, Stirling Albion, Greenock Morton, Aberdeen,Orkney, New England Revolution and whoever the f*ck play near San Francisco?

Unlike yourself, its not that simple.

So by sheer coincidence you decided to support the team that's currently far and away the most successful in the country. Fair enough.

5 minutes ago, GordonD said:

So by sheer coincidence you decided to support the team that's currently far and away the most successful in the country. Fair enough.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Well having moved about a bit as a kid I wasnt really arsed about football untill moving to Kilmacolm where I started following it. Having gazzas step kids at my school and all my pals being Rangers fans I tried to support Rangers believe it or not but I was told I 'wasnt allowed to' by some of the kids and even one of their dads. I was naieve to the reasons why and even more confused when kids on the playground whould ask if my Dad was in the IRA etc. In the end one of the few Celtic fans suggested I support Celtic where eventually I did.  It just goes to shows even affluent areas can be as bigoted/racist as the rest.

I would love to have had an easier answer saying my father did but him being brought up in the west coast of Ireland there wasnt really any appetite for football although we now have been going together for years. 

To be fair to him he did try to support the most successful team at that time, so...

32 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Ive already explained my reasons in other posts, just supporting who your school mates supported as a child is one of the most common reasons you could come across. I didnt get brought up watching football to that point so would have been pretty clueless about the overall history.  

image.png.9c719550cf07871fa8210178f5aa867b.png

Lucky this email was sent before anyone decided to use a toilet cubicle that didn't have a door.

Doesn’t say if Brian the jani was injured when the door gave way while he was looking over it though? Suppose that’s maybe a matter for HR

I love my job, I just get irritated by the fatties that scoff any of our free food before the rest of us can get there and the elementary school teachers that seem to need to print off 300+ pages of worksheets every day and complain when the printer/copier is out of paper

6 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Are you allowed to lawfully kill the one lazy b*****d in work that doesn't fill the kettle up and boil it when they empty it.  Heads gone moment tbh.

Only if you use the kettle and/or the boiling water as the murder weapon.

I had to send a document to some people at work via email.

I was told that due to some of the stuff in the document I had to password protect it.

However I was then told to send the password to the same people in a follow up email.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I had to send a document to some people at work via email.

I was told that due to some of the stuff in the document I had to password protect it.

However I was then told to send the password to the same people in a follow up email.

We have to do this with every bit of data we provide within the organisation.  I really don't see the point at all.

1 hour ago, Mr Pikey said:

Are you allowed to lawfully kill the one lazy b*****d in work that doesn't fill the kettle up and boil it when they empty it.  Heads gone moment tbh.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Mr Cook, in the kitchen, with the kettle...

No. Mr Pikey, in the kitchen, with the kettle.

Not colleagues but I got some woman transferred to me who wants to make a complaint about the trust. About to take the details about her complaint.

Her complaint is there are too many immigrants and black people working for the trust.

Ask what shifts she would be available for.
None?! Well shut the f**k up then.