Work colleagues

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

We had fourteen, we used one, we have four more. We now have seventeen. (Sixteen and a half really as one's on the water cooler atm)

I asked her why she accepted more deliveries and she said "Well I didn't know what to do."
"Not accept more water bottles when we have over a dozen"
"But I never go into that room so I don't know how many we have"
"YOU ORDERED THEM!"

You're going to have to get a bigger room...

On 05/09/2018 at 11:39, MONKMAN said:

My boss told me he was a Falkirk fan when I started here last month. My other boss told me said Falkirk fan was in fact a ***, who likes to pretend he supports Falkirk. Watching Celtic batter them on Sunday, the boss kept referring to rangers as “we”. I called him out on this stating I though he was a Falkirk fan. His reply was along the lines of “I’m a Falkirk fan with a slight leaning to Rangers”.

I stay in Stirling and you you do meet more Falkirk ‘fans’ than Stirling Albion fans. Other than the actual game goers, you have literally described every Falkirk  fan I have met to me.

Mate I had to pure rejig them about to make the fire exit free. As well as her staggering incompetence ye'd think the guy delivering mighta thought about what he was doing. Must be on commission

“I see you already have lots of things I sell, do you need more?” “Oh, I’m not sure...” “I guess you wouldn’t have lots if didn’t need lots, right? Should probably buy at least a couple of the things to make sure you have enough” “okay, thanks for your help kind sales man”

18 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Why Celtic?

Well having moved about a bit as a kid I wasnt really arsed about football untill moving to Kilmacolm where I started following it. Having gazzas step kids at my school and all my pals being Rangers fans I tried to support Rangers believe it or not but I was told I 'wasnt allowed to' by some of the kids and even one of their dads. I was naieve to the reasons why and even more confused when kids on the playground whould ask if my Dad was in the IRA etc. In the end one of the few Celtic fans suggested I support Celtic where eventually I did.  It just goes to shows even affluent areas can be as bigoted/racist as the rest.

I would love to have had an easier answer saying my father did but him being brought up in the west coast of Ireland there wasnt really any appetite for football although we now have been going together for years. 

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Well having moved about a bit as a kid I wasnt really arsed about football untill moving to Kilmacolm where I started following it. Having gazzas step kids at my school and all my pals being Rangers fans I tried to support Rangers believe it or not but I was told I 'wasnt allowed to' by some of the kids and even one of their dads. I was naieve to the reasons why and even more confused when kids on the playground whould ask if my Dad was in the IRA etc. In the end one of the few Celtic fans suggested I support Celtic where eventually I did.  It just goes to shows even affluent areas can be as bigoted/racist as the rest.

I would love to have had an easier answer saying my father did but him being brought up in the west coast of Ireland there wasnt really any appetite for football although we now have been going together for years. 

Thanks for the explanation.

Is that not part of/close to Paisley?

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Thanks for the explanation.

Is that not part of/close to Paisley?

I would say Greenock Morton would be the closest if thats what your wondering. I did ask my mum to take me to a game against Forfar (I think) one day, however she hated it and we left at half time :lol:

Edited by gannonball

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

So therfor I would have to Limerick city, Stirling Albion, Greenock Morton, Aberdeen,Orkney, New England Revolution and whoever the f*ck play near San Francisco?

Unlike yourself, its not that simple.

There's your answer.

When I moved over here I started supporting Coleraine, while still following The Dons and seeing them - and Elgin City - on my trips visiting my folks (and other relations).

Quite feasible to support Limerick City and a.n. other.