Work colleagues

2 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Cbicken and salad in a flat bread.

2 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Cbicken and salad in a flat bread.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Shite.

Given the choice I'd rather have the chicken and salad.

The thing about serial killer guy is that if he is doing actual work then it’s not fair in his department - he’s basically covering the hours of half a full time employee, they shouldn’t be relying on him doing that for free. If he were to leave or die or, hypothetically, be incarcerated for a series of bizarre, violent murders then his team would be in the shit.

However, what’s more likely is that he doesn’t do anything productive early hours and is just there because he doesn’t have anything else. He’s not a bad guy but I can believe he dances about to Goodbye Horses wearing a “special suit” if you know what I mean.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Nothing, I had 2 roll 'n' sausage and tattie scone at about 10. No fried eggs were ready, which pretty much ruined my day.

I know how you feel, I went for a roll n’ vegetarian sausage this morning but some b*****d had just ordered the last one. Near ruined my day. 

26 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

I know how you feel, I went for a roll n’ vegetarian sausage this morning but some b*****d had just ordered the last one. Near ruined my day. 

What would you suggest as the best veggie sausage? Is there anything to beat a Quorn effort? 

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

What would you suggest as the best veggie sausage? Is there anything to beat a Quorn effort? 

The ones in my work canteen are class, no idea what they are though. Linda McCartney’s effort are good but not really one for breakfast. £1 for 6 in Tesco just now.

These office stories, including mine, are making me glad that I leave my office based job, hopefully forever, this time next week.

Unless you’ve started a business where you work for a a small amount of regular customers that you can afford to drop like a stone minute they become cunty and have a core of staff that are trustworthy you personally selected that you can also easily get rid them it’s a near certainty you will be on here within 6 months moaning about the unless twats you need to work with.

On 29/08/2019 at 15:47, TheScarf said:

c**t in my work exactly as you described.  He also claims to get into the office at 7.30 every morning (we all start at 8.30) as he's 'crazy busy'.  Turns out he leaves his house at half 7 and he gets into work at 8.10.  

He always leaves early when the manager is away in meetings with clients too.  I don't think he's ever seen 5 o clock in here when the manager wasn't around.

Is he paid from 7:30? 

A dude I work with lives 900 miles away from where we work. He’s in the office 2 days a week. He’s done it for 5 years.

I’m thinking of doing the same but only go 500 miles. Drive or fly there on Wednesday and then go back on Thursday.

On one hand it’s a good idea on the other that commute sounds shite.

Why dont you just get a new job 500 miles away m, then move there?

A dude I work with lives 900 miles away from where we work. He’s in the office 2 days a week. He’s done it for 5 years.

I’m thinking of doing the same but only go 500 miles. Drive or fly there on Wednesday and then go back on Thursday.

On one hand it’s a good idea on the other that commute sounds shite.