Work colleagues

6 minutes ago, nsr said:

An attractive young French girl on an international internship has just started at our place. She can't be a day over 20 or 21 years old and she likes to sit near me in the lunch room because, unlike my oafish colleagues, I can remember a handful of things from getting an A in Standard Grade French.

An attractive young French girl on an international internship has just started at our place. She can't be a day over 20 or 21 years old and she likes to sit near me in the lunch room because, unlike my oafish colleagues, I can remember a handful of things from getting an A in Standard Grade French.

“Alors, Veronique, tu dois essayer le square boudin avec du brune sauce......c’est fûckin’ magic.......!”

Get her Le Pumped

1 hour ago, nsr said:

I've watched numerous Xhamster videos that begin exactly as you describe. It's uncanny. 

Eta - from what I remember, I hope you've had a hearty breakfast. 

Edited by Alert Mongoose

47 minutes ago, Snobot said:

With Kind Regards

Calling cards of morons / PTTGOYN for this pish. Why do people capitalise K and R? A regular source of pedantic annoyance to me.  

Yours faithfully,  etc

Outraged of Internetville

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

My workshy colleague has caused an epic meltdown this morning.  He was working on something yesterday, set up a follow up meeting for 08:30 this morning and then emailed everyone to say that he wouldn't be in until later as he had a dental appointment.  There was no reason to set the meeting for 08:30 and when the meeting was held most of the attendees didn't know why it had been scheduled so early.  Normally we don't have meetings before about 10am unless there are specific reasons to do so.  The only reason he has set up this meeting is so that he won't have to do it.  Its unbelievable behaviour, so unprofessional.  Half our team are now baying for him, I think management may have to step in.

My colleague followed up this by setting up a meeting for 7pm tonight to discuss this issue again.  So he set up a meeting before he got into the office then for after he'd left the office.  In addition, everyone working on this project will be out of the office so they'd either have to work late or log in from home.  Sometimes in our role you have to have meetings at different times but there has to be a justification for it, absolutely none in this instance.  Pure slopey-shouldering.  

Brutal stuff.

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

My colleague followed up this by setting up a meeting for 7pm tonight to discuss this issue again.  So he set up a meeting before he got into the office then for after he'd left the office.  In addition, everyone working on this project will be out of the office so they'd either have to work late or log in from home.  Sometimes in our role you have to have meetings at different times but there has to be a justification for it, absolutely none in this instance.  Pure slopey-shouldering.  

Brutal stuff.

Everybody should turn up at his house at 7pm.

Brutal stuff.
His line manager allows this?

4 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
19 minutes ago, ICTChris said:
Brutal stuff.

ICTChris is his line manager.

2 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
18 minutes ago, ICTChris said:
Brutal stuff.

It's hard to actually stop him doing it as we are all free to manage our own work / projects and set up meetings as needed.  There's a degree of trust that everyone is fine with, except one.

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Brutal stuff.

If he's scheduling meetings for a time when he won't be around, can't you just hold the meeting and in his absence assign him all the least pleasant jobs?

48 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Brutal stuff.

I almost respect the egregious level of shithousery going on here.

It's like he's pushing to see how far he take it until someone cracks and attacks him with a stapler.