Work colleagues

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

You're a bit menstrual today.

Not foreign as in that could have been a reasonable explanation for her keeping scrubbing around me when I was saying "it's OK, you don't need to clean my desk thanks" to no response.

Stop shouting at me, I am calm, oh just forget it..

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Same here, female cleaner comes in and starts cleaning when I've been mid shit.

She also once came and wiped all round me at my desk and the back of the fabric seat I was in even though that meant she was essentially wiping my back. I repeatedly said it was fine she didn't need to do it but she just ignored everything I said and carried on. Not like she is foreign, just a standard auld wifey.

When we were preparing for a major computer upgrade we were working unusually late one night and the cleaning guy came in and started wiping the desks round the stuff we had lying there. To be fair he wasn't the brightest of guys and wasn't sure how to deal with people occupying desks he cleaned when they were empty. We told him not to bother and he thought he'd been given a row, so went off to tell his boss. She came in to defend him but we explained we hadn't been having a go at him. Must have got through though because he only cleaned the vacant desks after that.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Same here, female cleaner comes in and starts cleaning when I've been mid shit.

She also once came and wiped....

This is getting weird.... but go on...

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

.... all round me at my desk and the back of the fabric seat I was in even though that meant she was essentially wiping my back. I repeatedly said it was fine she didn't need to do it but she just ignored everything I said and carried on. Not like she is foreign, just a standard auld wifey.

Ah right. Never mind.

44 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

There is an email gone round my workplace warning of the dangers of the big bad Feyenoord fans today.

The nearest pub to where I'm staying in Antwerp is called the Feyenoord, hopefully I'll get back alive tonight.

image.thumb.png.f7689be489242a035981cf70a98da902.png

Scarf must be from a few years back.

IMG_3036.jpg

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

There is an email gone round my workplace warning of the dangers of the big bad Feyenoord fans today.

I think the Dutch fans will appreciate all the flags and banners the Rangers fans will have designed and songs they have written just for this occassion to celebrate 300 year old dutch history. Very hospitable.

3 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

I think the Dutch fans will appreciate all the flags and banners the Rangers fans will have designed and songs they have written just for this occassion to celebrate 300 year old dutch history. Very hospitable.

And the fact they all look like they’ve just crawled out of a 16th century cesspit.

Cleaner in our work before she retired was known for using the same mop to clean floors (including toilet) all over the building, then instead of using a new cloth to do the surfaces just used the mop to clean the dining tables in the break room and window sills etc. About a year after she retired she went a bit mad and they had to change all the locks as she’d turn up to clean.

In fairness, I went to Rotterdam when hearts played them all those years ago and I would describe the Feyenoord fans as “raj c***s”. Godspeed.

Got a phone call from workshy at the end of the day asking me to pick up his work for him tomorrow as he is on leave. Said I couldn’t do it as I am busy tomorrow morning so he said he’d phone another colleague, about two minutes later he posted in our team channel that he’d Done a verbal handover to me and someone else. I spoke to him for less than two minutes.

He obvsiouky needs the day off, tough life constantly dodging work. Maybe he’s got a spa day booked.

21 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Got a phone call from workshy at the end of the day asking me to pick up his work for him tomorrow as he is on leave. Said I couldn’t do it as I am busy tomorrow morning so he said he’d phone another colleague, about two minutes later he posted in our team channel that he’d Done a verbal handover to me and someone else. I spoke to him for less than two minutes.

He obvsiouky needs the day off, tough life constantly dodging work. Maybe he’s got a spa day booked.

This guy is great

Did you point out he was telling lies on the same chat channel?

Think this guy knows the score alright.