Work colleagues

22 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

i feel for poor gems. dragged a big bag of rocks in to work for everyone to enjoy and will more than likely have to carry the same bag of rocks all the way home

Still one of the best workplace pranks I seen. Somebody put a couple of bricks into a guys piece bag and he ended up carrying them all the way home.

2 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Wait, wait, wait. What the f**k, is an evening brunch? What is that absolute nonsense? Two fucking pages since this was posted and nobody has pulled this c**t up on it, what is wrong with this place? Evening brunch. Jesus fucking wept.

There's no such thing as an evening brunch.

At best it would be called lunner.

8 hours ago, ah-dee said:

i feel for poor gems. dragged a big bag of rocks in to work for everyone to enjoy and will more than likely have to carry the same bag of rocks all the way home

....in empty milk cartons, strapped to her like a Yak.

9 hours ago, supermik said:

Still one of the best workplace pranks I seen. Somebody put a couple of bricks into a guys piece bag and he ended up carrying them all the way home.

We had a guy bring his girlfriend into the squadron building to try and impress her on their way to Aberdeen Airport and foolishly left their suitcases in the crew room. Some of the more mischievous technicians swapped the contents of his suitcase for manky overalls, small chock and general crap. He didn’t discover it until he got to his destination and I only found out when he phoned my office about 3 hours after he landed so he could put in a complaint!

2 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

We had a guy bring his girlfriend into the squadron building to try and impress her on their way to Aberdeen Airport and foolishly left their suitcases in the crew room. Some of the more mischievous technicians swapped the contents of his suitcase for manky overalls, small chock and general crap. He didn’t discover it until he got to his destination and I only found out when he phoned my office about 3 hours after he landed so he could put in a complaint!

What is it about the armed forces that means they seem to exclusively attract complete c***s?

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

What is it about the armed forces that means they seem to exclusively attract complete c***s?

It's the uniforms,

Which is quite handy for picking the c***s out from a distance and avoid.

35 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

It's the uniforms,

Which is quite handy for picking the c***s out from a distance and avoid.

Exactly - It's like those who complain about folk wearing football tops on holiday.  It's to be encouraged IMHO for the reason mentioned above

6 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

Is this supposed to be funny?

It's not, it's absolute w**k behaviour and the culprits deserve an absolute hiding.

The behaviour of c***s.

It would be funny if he was their sergeant or wing commander.

7 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

Gemma wouldn't do that.

Didn’t say it was funny as this thread is about workplace bams and that is pretty bam behaviour, needless to say the culprits were identified and told to rectify the situation.

Quick bit of self censorship there in case your colleagues/bosses read it?

Didn’t say it was funny as this thread is about workplace bams and that is pretty bam behaviour, needless to say the culprits were identified and told to rectify the situation.

Your initial post says he foolishly left it, and some mischievous people tampered with it. You were bigging it up, not outing them as bams. Don't come it.