Work colleagues

6 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Thoughts on what to do about colleagues who are incompetent through idiocy and gormlessness, but aren't bad people? I have one who drives me up the wall with the most dumb questions possible. Below is the hall of fame example. I've had two years of this shite.

image.png.ddb936a77fe89bdd4c01650091249f37.png

I find if you give them a piece of paper with PTO written on both sides they occupy themselves for hours

8 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Thoughts on what to do about colleagues who are incompetent through idiocy and gormlessness, but aren't bad people? I have one who drives me up the wall with the most dumb questions possible. Below is the hall of fame example. I've had two years of this shite.

image.png.ddb936a77fe89bdd4c01650091249f37.png

Presumably the Head of Finance?

Just had a visit from the building manager, looking for advice. She took me to the office of a Prof, just along the corridor from me. He retired, cleaned out his office and handed in his keys. 

Except...his "cleaned out" office is packed with stuff. A whole wall covered in books (academic, fiction and golf-based). Boxes and boxes of just utter tat. Broken clock, dead plants, box files, etc. His desk drawers are all broken, too. It's almost exactly like when he was here, with just a couple of wee things removed. 

I suggested she reach out to him to see if he wants any of his books and so on back. Failing that, time to hire a skip. 

8 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Just had a visit from the building manager, looking for advice. She took me to the office of a Prof, just along the corridor from me. He retired, cleaned out his office and handed in his keys. 

Except...his "cleaned out" office is packed with stuff. A whole wall covered in books (academic, fiction and golf-based). Boxes and boxes of just utter tat. Broken clock, dead plants, box files, etc. His desk drawers are all broken, too. It's almost exactly like when he was here, with just a couple of wee things removed. 

I suggested she reach out to him to see if he wants any of his books and so on back. Failing that, time to hire a skip. 

Hire the skip. Dump the stuff outside his front door. Send the invoice his way. 😂 

On 09/08/2023 at 16:57, Jives Miguel said:

Thoughts on what to do about colleagues who are incompetent through idiocy and gormlessness

The fact you've posted this without irony given your posting style on the Championship forum is WILD...

8 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Yikes.

The prosecution rests.

Do you really think that its normal behaviour for you to reply to a post I made 2 weeks ago on a separate part of the forum, trying to abuse me, for no reason other than that I made a joke about Airdrie being diet ****?

You're a deeply strange man. Stop shitting up this thread with your weird, 1 sided vandetta. Thank you.