Football Manager 06 Out!

SimonLichtie

There's a youth player from Celtic thats worth signing on loan, an Icelandic guy called Finnbogasan or something. Scored loads for me in division one.

702050[/snapback]

On FM2005 I've had him on loan at Morton for three seasons. :D

He's scored about 40 goals, not bad for £200-odd quid a week. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone else find the new one less predictable than last year's? Last year you could almost predict the way the game was going. Like if you scored early, you would always hold on until around 85 minutes then end up getting beat 3-1 etc.?

703053[/snapback]

Yup!

Was playing FM05 just afew hours ago, and after having shot after shot in the first 60mins, I just KNEW that their first shot would be a goal.

Downloaded the Strawberry Gold (WTF??? :blink: ) demo earlier, and took over Airdrie because I fancied a challenge. I've signed David Lilley (great defender from Killie) and have a front line of - wait for it - Wales, Foran, Dargo and Prunty! :D 9 goals in 3 games between them! :) All on a shoestring budget.

Bye the way, there's a swiss goalkeeper/coach who is well worth a look, can't mind his name but he's 37. ;)

I completed the demo last night and admittedly had only one red card and didn;t see that many others so maybe it isn't as bad as I thought.

Liking it and will probably buy it. At the end of the Demo I was in 3rd place - 5 behind Rangers and 6 behind Celtic and I had just pumpoed Hearts 5 - 1 at Tynecastle. Superb!

I completed the demo last night and admittedly had only one red card and didn;t see that many others so maybe it isn't as bad as I thought.

Liking it and will probably buy it. At the end of the Demo I was in 3rd place - 5 behind Rangers and 6 behind Celtic and I had just pumpoed Hearts 5 - 1 at Tynecastle. Superb!

708044[/snapback]

That is a quality word! :lol:

Get a better connection, or get a friend on a good connection to download it and burn it to CD.

p.s. Stenny have too many youth players on £40 a week :P

Guest Marc_Corcoran1

Played the demo until it ended and was top of the league and won the Bells Cup final . John Sutton scored goals for fun and Mehmet scored a lot . I found the Kjartan Finboggason was a good loan signing from Celtic and so was Kalenga from Rangers . Promoted Santino Marini to full squad and played very well . Can't wait for 21st October

I've completed the demo with Morton (top of the teague), had a few attempts with Saints without ever really being happy with my performance, and am now having a go as Inverness manager. 3 games into the season, and have lost to Rangers at Ibrox, beaten Falkirk 4-1 at Westfield and beaten Aberdeen at home with a last minute Craig Brewster header :D

3rd in the league, and aiming higher :P

That is a quality word! :lol:

708535[/snapback]

Its a shocking typo! :ph34r:

Downloading now. I'm very interested to see what they make of our Portuguese trio - and also very interested to see what I make of them  :lol:

708632[/snapback]

Lima is quite good if I mind rightly ;)

Archived