Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if my dad will fill the tank for me next time it's needing done. :unsure:

My mum did for me. Excellent. :)

On topic the next few things i have my eyes on are a Hugo Boss hooded top and an old skool Nike tracksuit top. B)

My mum did for me. Excellent. :)

On topic the next few things i have my eyes on are a Hugo Boss hooded top and an old skool Nike tracksuit top. B)

You sound like a good dresser.

Are you fit? :P:lol:

Isn't Stenhousemuir like... Brechin? :blink:

You sound like a good dresser.

Are you fit? :P:lol:

Isn't Stenhousemuir like... Brechin? :blink:

I am a good dresser.

I've never been to Brechin so i cannot comment on that however i am technically not from Stenhousemuir and stay in Carron which is joined onto it.

And with regards to whether or not i am fit i'll allow you to make that decision for yourself.

I am a good dresser.

I've never been to Brechin so i cannot comment on that however i am technically not from Stenhousemuir and stay in Carron which is joined onto it.

And with regards to whether or not i am fit i'll allow you to make that decision for yourself.

Nonsense! Stenhousemuir is joined onto Carron, not the other way about :P

I am a good dresser.

Picture please! :P

Having been less than 10 yards away from Gerry Britton at times tonight, you're not wrong there! :lol:

If you were less than ten yards from Britton, you must have only been about two yards from his heid!

If you were less than ten yards from Britton, you must have only been about two yards from his heid!

:lol:

I stay across from Carron Primary School Ruggy. What area of Carron are you looking at?

SaintSam, GodisaBairn claimed you weren't all that braw looking(yes this was at Hampden when he missed a Falkirk game to come to a Stenny game, which he has done on a few occassions), can we have a picture to clarify the matter?

Does he claim to be good looking?

SaintSam, GodisaBairn claimed you weren't all that braw looking(yes this was at Hampden when he missed a Falkirk game to come to a Stenny game, which he has done on a few occassions), can we have a picture to clarify the matter?

GodisaBairn has never seen me.

He's just pissed cause I knocked him back after I saw his horrendous fake tan and boyband hairdo. :lol:

Archived