Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TBH Mick, i thinmk that its not too bad.

724608[/snapback]

Fair enough, but the minute I heard that awful background music I turned it off only to find the in game engine shite as well.

Guest thebullywee
Fair enough, but the minute I heard that awful background music I turned it off only to find the in game engine shite as well.

724622[/snapback]

When i put it in at Gypsyarmys bit, he said the exact same! :lol::P

38.jpg

I just bought one of these, 20gb. I'm pretty chuffed, but I got it on ebay, only put in a bid 5 minutes before the end to see if I could get a bargain, not thinking for a second I'd win it, and got a bit of a shock when I did win it.... got it for £165, which is a bit of a bargain for a brand new one. :)

Looks very smart Debs but I'm not the biggest IPod fan but you seem to have gotten a good deal there! :)

Actually on that topic....

B0007A2SYY.08.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Been looking at something now to replace my as good as deceased MiniDisc player and this looks pretty good. Thoughts? :unsure:

From Ebuyer

Must say that from its description is has me pretty much sold. I don't like to go with the flow too much so maybe I'd be a bit too much like a sheep in getting an I Pod. Which is strange as I do like sheep :D

• 2 weeks later...

Must say that from its description is has me pretty much sold. I don't like to go with the flow too much so maybe I'd be a bit too much like a sheep in getting an I Pod. Which is strange as I do like sheep :D

Most people who have iRiver players absolutely love them, me included B)

Depending how much music you want on it though, you might want more memory, 6GB wouldn't be enough for me (I've got an older 20Gb one).

Archived