Shopping Thread

Guest SaintGareth

GodisaBairn has never seen me.

He's just pissed cause I knocked him back after I saw his horrendous fake tan and boyband hairdo. :lol:

Do we get a picture then?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He thinks he is the dogs baws, which is why i don't rate his opinion.

His face looks like its been covered in creosote

:lol::lol::lol:

Do we get a picture then?

No, you don't!

If we ever play Stenny, these guys can have a drink with me. But I don't post my picture on an internet forum. It's the rules! ;)

That's what PM's are for sam :P

Oh, after we brush aside the Saintees in the Cup, i get to have a 'drink' with Sam, that could be an enjoyable evening :lol::lol::lol:

You're not the one I like though. ;)

You can play gooseberry if you want. :lol:

I don't give a f'ck, if there is drinks being bought i'll be there.

PS-Ruggy, lock up your house and take in your bins if there is a party at the 'Tartell'

I'm away to bed, perhaps Jammy or Dubya will elabortae :lol:

:lol:

I never got lifted. Mainly because i was hiding in the burn with a fractured ankle and a bisexual. Madness. You couldn't script it. :lol:

I remember that night very well, around a dozen Akabusi Loyal and hangers on coming back from the Martell positively wracked causing no end of mischief. Swanton bombs and Frog Splashes a plenty from the 10 foot high wall at the Carron Co-Op, what happened after was a mystery :ph34r: as somehow the majority of us got huckled into the riot van :ph34r:

I remember that night very well, around a dozen Akabusi Loyal and hangers on coming back from the Martell positively wracked causing no end of mischief. Swanton bombs and Frog Splashes a plenty from the 10 foot high wall at the Carron Co-Op, what happened after was a mystery :ph34r: as somehow the majority of us got huckled into the riot van :ph34r:

:lol:

Oh the memories.

That 10ft high wall claimed my left ankle. :(

There's a photo of George Herd kicking about my mum's place, from his Sunderland days. Apparently they went to the same school or something. Doubt she would pay that much for one of his caps though!

Archived