Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went on a wee shopping spree today and got these for myself :D

Not a bad days shopping if i do say so myself :D:D

Where did you buy the Lacoste polo shirts and how much were they each? Did you actually pay the standard £55 per polo or get some form of deal?

Looks very smart Debs but I'm not the biggest IPod fan but you seem to have gotten a good deal there! :)

Actually on that topic....

B0007A2SYY.08.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Been looking at something now to replace my as good as deceased MiniDisc player and this looks pretty good. Thoughts? :unsure:

From Ebuyer

I have that exact one, its f'cking awesome, none of your fasionable but not very good Ipod nonsense.

Guest God Like

Where did you buy the Lacoste polo shirts and how much were they each? Did you actually pay the standard £55 per polo or get some form of deal?

Paul & Shark trainers are the worst quality ever, I own a pair and won't be buying another. They are about done and I have only had them for 3 months, you can't beat America's Cup for quality.

I am a Lacoste fan but wouldn't buy 3 of the same poloshirt, get a bit of imagination.

Ouch

Buy mine abroad much cheapness, new york $55 approx £30, only 3 weeks till I 'm there again

I bought quite a few myself when i was last over there, some great deals in old NY.

Paul & Shark trainers are the worst quality ever, I own a pair and won't be buying another. They are about done and I have only had them for 3 months, you can't beat America's Cup for quality.

I am a Lacoste fan but wouldn't buy 3 of the same poloshirt, get a bit of imagination.

But i won't be wearing mine everyday of the week :lol::lol::P 3 of the same, i've got 7 :lol:;)

£55 for Lacoste polos... are you mad? :lol:

£50 for a plain black polo... are you mad? :lol:

Penguin is the way forward. B) Got a polo for about £20 the other week.

There's a small Hugo Boss sign you just can't really see unless you look closely. What can i say, i am a sucker for clothing. B)

Like the jacket Sam. :)

There's a small Hugo Boss sign you just can't really see unless you look closely. What can i say, i am a sucker for clothing. B)

Like the jacket Sam. :)

Thanks! Me too! :D

Means I can't afford petrol for the rest of the month though. :lol:

Thanks! Me too! :D

Means I can't afford petrol for the rest of the month though. :lol:

I wouldn't worry about it. I spent the dig money i owe my mother on the internet gambling.I'm paying her on Thursday though. :ph34r:

Archived