St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship 5/8/17

8 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think tomorrow will be a tight match but if we win I will really enjoy beating the most over confident fans in Britain.

I don't think the fixture Falkirk v Falkirk exists.

9 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Not just you mate. Cicero etc. A lot of you think you just have to turn up to win league

This is a tough league. Make no mistake about it.

What a lot of shite.

Apart from a few wind up merchants, which you've obviously succumbed to, most Saints fans recognise that, at present, we're not as strong as we were last season, as we're missing the likes of Magennis and Eckersley, and that this season we'll be doing well to get a playoff place. I certainly think that a draw for us today will be a decent result.

It certainly isn't Saints fans that are drooling over the " 'ballers" :lol:, in their midfield, and the goal scoring magnificence of their forwards. They may well be correct, but there's none of that from Saints fans.

Edited by FTOF

I would be more optimistic today if we had all our injured players available. Davis and Magennis in particular but also Eckersley if Stelios still got a game wide left in midfield and Smith up top. However we have what we have and believe we can put up a decent show. Draw.

I'm more confident about this season after the post-Thistle recovery and signs that our transfer business is far from done.

That said, and at the risk of sounding like a doom merchant, I just think Falkirk will be just too strong for us today. I'll go for 2-1 Falkirk with Loy and Austin to score. Reilly for us.

I'd take a draw at the moment but think Falkirk will push United all the way for the title so we shouldn't be too despondent if we don't pick up any points today.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

What a lot of shite.

Apart from a few wind up merchants, which you've obviously succumbed to, most Saints fans recognise that, at present, we're not as strong as we were last season, as we're missing the likes of Magennis and Eckersley, and that this season we'll be doing well to get a playoff place. I certainly think that a draw for us today will be a decent result.

It certainly isn't Saints fans that are drooling over the " 'ballers" :lol:, in their midfield, and the goal scoring magnificence of their forwards. They may well be correct, but there's none of that from Saints fans.

Disagree.

You lot think you are magic and to be fair the Scottish media have totally picked up on the Jack Ross hype.

Be a disaster for the media if Saints or Utd don't go up and replace Accies.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Disagree.

You lot think you are magic and to be fair the Scottish media have totally picked up on the Jack Ross hype.

Be a disaster for the media if Saints or Utd don't go up and replace Accies.

O.K.

Once you've worked out who is "at it" from our posters, come back with a large number some serious quotes about us winning the league by dint of us "turning up".

I also haven't noticed any of the media "bigging us up", other than the tail end of last season.

Also, 10-0 win for us.*

* That's a wee clue as to the type of post you've to avoid taking seriously.;)

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah? Well, you think Dunfermline are a bigger, sexier club than Falkirk with a better fanbase.

This is fun. Do another one! 

Ok doke. You lot think it's acceptable to have had a Celtic Club Shop at your stadium. Why's that ever ok ?

Ps. Hope Coventry do well this year. I've a lot of family down there.