St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship 5/8/17

HT 1-1

Half of two quarters almost. First 25 minutes we were all over the place.

Conceded 1 and should have conceded a couple of more but for some wasteful finishing from Falkirk.

Then an excellent finish by Super Stelios with our first shot on target of the game and we are back level. Between that and half time we looked the more likely.

Very much in the balance.

Morgan has Gallacher on toast here, Saints getting a lot of joy down our left. Harris asleep for the goal. Loy the best player on the park though. Can see either team scoring again quite easily, St Mirren look dangerous from wide areas whereas we're breaking well through Austin and Hippolyte. Win would be huge for either side.

Games been exactly as anyone who wasnt at the wind up would suspect. Tight and full blooded. First visit for me here, nice wee stadium and seems to manage a decent atmosphere. Time for second half #scenes from the Bairns in front of this absolute horde.

#TimeToFight

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I sense you are enjoying Harris not being great so far.

Let's get behind the team. 

I'm certainly not enjoying the fact he's done feck all. Defensively or attack wise. I'd much rather he was proving me wrong and playing brilliantly.  Gallacher needs to realise that Morgan is just running in a straight line quickly. 

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm certainly not enjoying the fact he's done feck all. Defensively or attack wise. I'd much rather he was proving me wrong and playing brilliantly.  Gallacher needs to realise that Morgan is just running in a straight line quickly. 

Gallagher will grow with experience but your point is good as it's just direct pace being used against him.

We are going to score and concede loads this season.

Falkirk started really well, though what a shocking gift we gave them. 

Saints came in to it later in the half and scored a good goal. 

Falkirk look a bigger stronger team, and I can't help thinking Saints could end up going down to 10. 

Even if we keep 11 though I think if there's a winner Falkirk are looking thfor mk for the likely.