St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship 5/8/17

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Morgan showed Harris how to play wide right. He never ran up to the full back shat it and then passed it back to the midfield. He attacked Gallacher every time he had the ball. Harris never even attempted to beat stelios once . Piss poor.

Pipe down man. Today's done. It's next week that matters now.

18 minutes ago, RossC93 said:

He is, indeed. Was sent to watch Morton today.

That explains it. He was sat near Scott Gallacher and Tom Walsh's family, and a few rows ahead of Alex Rae too. It was like a full-scale St Mirren reunion from this time last season.

I thought it was a really good game, two teams that wanted to attack. 20 mins in I was expecting a doing, but all credit to the players.

Swapping Morgan and Smith made a big difference as neither had had much joy before that. Sutton had a good game, and the much mocked Reilly was superb, he never gave the defenders a mins peace set one up, and scored another. Hopefully he can find some consistency because there is a player there.

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

David Clarkson scouting for you guys, Saints fans? He was sat behind me with a pen and a notepad today.

Yes.

We've kept him on the payroll in this capacity, while he recovers from his cruciate injury.

I am not getting carried away after today but with our injury situation (5 out injured) I thought a draw would be decent but was surprised in the end just how comfortable we were. Falkirk did look good in the first 25 mins or were we just shit - or both? They broke fast but once we got a handle on the tactic we negated it. I think both teams will still be there or thereabouts at the end of the season but am mighty pleased that our pool of players appears to be far deeper than I had hoped. And allegedly at least one more striker to come in.

Ah well that's the season fucked eh lads, gid while it lasted an ahing, playoffs next year onyway. Love ma fawkirk so a dae, fick an fin an aw that. 

We we will still win this fucking league, fucking come at me you c***s, any fucking one of yous. Heed first questions efter. Paisley minks

Ah well that's the season fucked eh lads, gid while it lasted an ahing, playoffs next year onyway. Love ma fawkirk so a dae, fick an fin an aw that. 

We we will still win this fucking league, fucking come at me you c***s, any fucking one of yous. Heed first questions efter. Paisley minks

812028658ed435eea67831210aaa0c8e.jpg

Never seen so many facts in Juan Place.