P&B Amnesty thread

sjc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You know the drill Hellbhoy. Get them posted.

:lol: OK.

The messages have disappeared from my inbox after he got binned but I still managed to find them in quotes. :)

On 19/08/2013 at 13:05, The Tedi said:

Red dotting posts from December and march, thinking I could not see who it was

You are a fucking joke

On 26/08/2013 at 22:44, The Tedi said:

Aug 2012 now, you are genuinely retarded.

Fucking raging he was. :lol:

Oh and here's No8 bitching about me giving him a red dot after he thought we were friends, the fanny. :lol:

On 04/12/2014 at 10:13, No8. said:

Straight in with a red dot...Jesus you cant help yourself

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: OK.

The messages have disappeared from my inbox after he got binned but I still managed to find them in quotes. :)

Fucking raging he was. :lol:

Well that was a massive anticlimax. 

I too thought* Brock Lesnar should have been cast as Bane in The Dark Knight Rises but was too cowardly to back-up whichever wee VL it was that made the hilarious and ridic...eh, I mean genius suggestion. It shames me still.

*I didn't really think this

15 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I used to take my driver out in the back garden and fire golf balls off over houses and fences. If I ever smashed your window/greenhouse/skull/cat etc I'm truly a wee bit sorry. 

Me too. Although I used a 4 iron as I'm not a psychopath.

39 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

I too thought* Brock Lesnar should have been cast as Bane in The Dark Knight Rises but was too cowardly to back-up whichever wee VL it was that made the hilarious and ridic...eh, I mean genius suggestion. It shames me still.

*I didn't really think this

I believe that was Forehead7, he would also argue with me annually that Die Hard was not a Christmas movie.

7 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I believe that was Forehead7, he would also argue with me annually that Die Hard was not a Christmas movie.

Die Hard is more of a Christmas movie than the Nativity Story.

Forehead was a massive VL who used to post .gifs in the NSFW forum and tell people he'd just wanked over it. An unsavoury character to say the least, his absence from here is probably at her Majesty's pleasure. 

From the same conversation and was his OP.

On 01/12/2014 at 00:51, No8. said:

Please tell me you are not banned??

This thing has grown wings and flown way further than it should have.

We are never going to agree on the bjk stuff...I do not and never will mock child abuse. FFS what sort of person would? (i'll answer that in a minute) I just cannot understand the celtic support attitude of covering up the cover up. That i will never accept. Why not accept it happened...condemn those who covered it up and move on.

I know one of the BJK founders. He is a friend of a friend but he is knob and i have heard his arguments and they are a nonsense. Time to move on. Celtic gave the knighthood to Sir Bob Kelly for obvious reasons and it should be left at that. Those days should be left behind by both clubs.

Anyway i genuinely hope you are not banned..All the best

Truly a disturbing individual indeed. :lol:

• 10 months later...
On 30/07/2017 at 18:14, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Once, a previous poster tagged me in a group message along with several prominent ***s. This was his opening move. :lol:

Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 18.11.11.png

Except we both know whose idea it was to send this DM don’t we Bobby? Only you weren’t brave enough to take them on yourself were you?

Archived