Dundee FC v Ross County FC

10 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

Right on cue a lower league poster looks for greenies in the big league forum.

How are the other Championship team supporters treating you, with distain?

unnamed (3).jpg

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Fucking dreadful result against these timewasting thugs.

Billy Dodds you could land a jumbojet on your ears you fucking wee mutant.

Kamara were you on the gear on Friday night? What the f**k was that display.

Moussa you're not in the Bulgarian league now. Get up and get on with the game you halfwit.

Waddell - stunning tackle in the first half but make sure you take the b*****ds shins off next time.

Gardyne's a wee minky b*****d.

Thank you.

16 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

How could i forget...

That County crowd. I've never seen such a pitiful, pathetic, repugnant sight since Gibby82's hair doosh. My eyes were actually stinging with a lubricated minter.

f**k off.

PowttJS.gif

I am a really miserable b*****d so be warned. I haven't been able to bring myself to look at Pie and Bovril since Saturday but here's my take on things for what its worth. I know it's only the first game of the season but we should really be beating teams like Ross County. Still haven't watched the highlights/goals and I consumed about 6 pints pre-match but here's my thoughts anyway.

- Kerr was very quiet, didn't venture forward much which was unlike him.

- O'Dea....usual from him, no massive complaints but no massive hoorays.

- Waddell was fantastic. Absolutely solid, looks like a good old fashioned centre half. Only negative would be his pace but I'm sure he'll only get better with age.

- Holt....we will never finish near the top six as long as he is in the starting XI. Upgrade needed.

- O'Hara's worst performance in a Dundee top so far. I rate the lad but if he's to form a serious career in the middle of the park then he needs to learn big time from Saturday. Caught out of position so many times and made it easy for the opposition. I think it's fair to say he will be on the bench against the DABS.

- Kamara...solid again. He's got potential to go onto bigger and better things. As mentioned, I've not watched the highlights back but could he have done better following the runner for the goal? Sure it was similar in the league cup against yinited? If not then my mistake. 

- Scott Alan looks like he could be the difference this season. I just wish he would keep it simple. So many opportunities to play the easy ball but instead pretends to be Nemsadze and then loses it.

- Wolters....Another who will drop to the bench on Wednesday night.

- Deacon ...WTF!? Totally different from the league cup where he looked bright and lively. He kept cutting inside narrowing the play. Looked half arsed to me and was happy to hide, not good enough. Definitely potential there though.

- Moussa...not really sure what happened but it's strange to hear he could be fit for Wednesday night after rolling around like he'd been shot. No real service throughout the afternoon on Saturday. I think he would benefit from playing with someone else up top.

56 minutes ago, KlokTheKock said:

I haven't been able to bring myself to look at Pie and Bovril since Saturday

The rest of us can only look on in envy TBH.

1 hour ago, KlokTheKock said:

Kamara...solid again. He's got potential to go onto bigger and better things. As mentioned, I've not watched the highlights back but could he have done better following the runner for the goal? Sure it was similar in the league cup against yinited? If not then my mistake. 

- Scott Alan looks like he could be the difference this season. I just wish he would keep it simple. So many opportunities to play the easy ball but instead pretends to be Nemsadze and then loses it.

I think JMac figured Allan and Kamara were going to be the major threats to us and the two of them were absolutely chased out of their stride by the County midfield. Chow and Lindsay especially were over Allan like a rash every time he got the ball. It showed that when we dropped off a little Dundee started to get the better of the midfield duels when Allan was allowed to pick a pass.

My reckoning is because we are at home and I believe or think we will be close to you this season in league. So teams who are around about you in the league you should be beating at home.

However that was not the case and we were shite.

Carry on :-)

Exactly.

I don't think anyone other than Celtic and at a push aberdeen should really be beating anyone in this league actually, regardless of whether they're at home or away. It was tight as f**k last year and it'll be the same this year. Any county or Dee fan taking anything overly positive or negative from one early season result is daft imo. 

I don't think anyone other than Celtic and at a push aberdeen should really be beating anyone in this league actually, regardless of whether they're at home or away. It was tight as f**k last year and it'll be the same this year. Any county or Dee fan taking anything overly positive or negative from one early season result is daft imo. 

Aberdeen actually have no right to come to the super seal stadium and expect victory.

Archived