Squad for Lithuania and Malta

Gordopolis

3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

eacf17f2db883e0570508657c95e3c45.jpg

Now I know it's all if's, but's, maybe's and if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle, but forgetting our two defeats what a difference two extra points from the home Lithuania game would have made!!!
You could spew!!!

Take that further we could (should) of had 4 extra points

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a really big deflection tbf but the linesman done well to see it from his angle. Not sure that that would make him onside though?

It doesn't your still offside as gaining an advantage being in an offside position when the ball is played originally. Didn't matter for the result though.

3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

eacf17f2db883e0570508657c95e3c45.jpg

Now I know it's all if's, but's, maybe's and if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle, but forgetting our two defeats what a difference two extra points from the home Lithuania game would have made!!!
You could spew!!!

Thanks, KK.

anigif_enhanced-26682-1427386892-9.gif?d

Just had half a munchy box as well.

Take that further we could (should) of had 4 extra points

Know what you're saying, we should have held out for the three points v England, but we would have taken the draw in that one, Lithuania should have been slapped about and treated with contempt like they were on Friday past and tonight!!!

5 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Won't it be Wales that are seeded. They have 2 easy games and Ireland at home, they should be favourites to finish 2nd in that group.

I just looked at the current second place team tbh. I'd quite fancy two legs against Wales or either of the Irish sides (although ROI unlikely to be seeded)

Our ranking is 58 so we definitely won't be seeded. We really should start choosing friendlies to optimise our ranking.

14 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Yeah, neighbours aren't they? Used to all be one country.

Yes, they were both part of Austria-Hungary, or the Austro Hungarian Empire between 1867 and 1918.

Archived