Weekend Betting

Slacker

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Oooft. Might have been a bit lucky, BBC text made it look like Caley were taking chunks out of the woodwork. 

Screenshot_20240713-165433.thumb.png.ef9c5fdb99a229285bee9c67a50d42d6.png

Annan like Spartans I missed a better price on earlier in the week so just left them alone. Could've turned out some day if I wasn't a lazy c**t :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't find any bookies doing odds on the Scottish Cup first round yet, there's usually some bargains from early setters before the big boys shite it when they notice Macbookie's odds.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Macbookie's odds are up now, haven't spotted any obvious bargains, put this down as a very speculative free punt.

Screenshot_2024-09-27-11-29-04-387.thumb.jpeg.3c6beef51544cff2e03a628164a26880.jpeg

Used to be better when they offered you handicap betting but I take it they were getting skelped. Best of luck though 👍 

5 minutes ago, guinness said:

Used to be better when they offered you handicap betting but I take it they were getting skelped. Best of luck though 👍 

I'll probably go for a selection of permed draws as well, might be imagining it but it seems like you get more 90 minute draws in cup games. I remember they gave up on handicap betting when Brora especially were pumping teams regularly by double figures, and everyone was doing the same to Fort William.

Just checked Ladbrokes, Skybet, Paddy Power, William Hill and Bet365, and they're all only offering the Cumbernauld Colts v Civil Service Strollers and Stirling Uni v Caledonian Braves games. Only explanation I can think of is that they use the same third party firm with a man with a phone at only those two grounds, giving commentary so they can offer inplay betting. Cowardly shits, they usually mess up on the odds so you can get proper bargains on games they know nothing about.

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Just checked Ladbrokes, Skybet, Paddy Power, William Hill and Bet365, and they're all only offering the Cumbernauld Colts v Civil Service Strollers and Stirling Uni v Caledonian Braves games. Only explanation I can think of is that they use the same third party firm with a man with a phone at only those two grounds, giving commentary so they can offer inplay betting. Cowardly shits, they usually mess up on the odds so you can proper bargains on games they know nothing about.

Couldn't find odds for the Dalkeith game last night aswell unless it was mcbahookie but I'm barred 😳

• 3 weeks later...