Weekend Betting

Slacker

2 hours ago, jagfox said:

What betting companies are offering odds for the cup games?

None at the moment. 365, Betfair and Paddy will have prices out later today/early tomorrow morning. Mcbookie will have prices too but obviously they’re more switched on so it’s the other three you’re probably looking towards.

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Where are you seeing that, according to Oddschecker best odds are 8/13.

It was when markets came out this morning - price has taken a hammering since.

In the last hour they released the full quota of matches. Cumnock at 9/2 was maybe the biggest f**k up I’ve seen from the bookies in my years of betting. Still 2/1 which is a belter of a price.

Had a winner today, at long last.

Fancied Edinburgh City given there upturn of results of late and given Annan are woeful at the back. 11/5 looked long odds

Caley was a bit of a punt but home advantage and the honeymoon phase of Dunc gave me something to go on. That and Airdrie being one of the lowest scorers in the league so far. Albeit knocking it around well and look comfortable in tier 2.

Huntly I've seen this season and knew they'd give the Loons a stern test. 2/1 for the win was tempting but wasn't brave enough thankfully. Gutting for them to concede in the dying seconds.

Cumnock at home at 6/4 looked great odds against Turra. Home side missed a pen early on but bossed the game going by the stats.

Screenshot_2023-10-28-14-45-00-89_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg

Just now, Derry Alli said:

Just emptied my pockets and it appears whilst pished on Friday I put a 4 team coupon of Partick, Stenhousemuir, Man Utd and Aston Villa on.

If Villa win today I'll get £170 back for my tenner.

It appears I bet better, pished. 

Fingers crossed mate. Villa are a decent team under Unai.

7 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Nothing major. Took a hit midweek 😂

I had this mid-week. Was counting my money with EK 3-1 up at the break and United 2-0 up after 41 minutes only for it to go royally tits up in dramatic fashion.

Screenshot_2023-11-08-21-10-46-87_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg

Edited by CoveRangers1922