St Johnstone v Partick Thistle

RandomGuy.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Muzz commits foul. O'Halloran booked for it.

Welcome to Scottish refs.

Sorry mate. We had Euan Anderson on Sunday. We should have warned you about his utter incompetence. Both sets of fans were fuming and rightly so. Hopeless.

End the game, put us both out the cup, just end this please. Partick spending all game punting it to a five foot tall striker while their defenders bear hug our attackers, they'll still label us anti-football though..

*St J strings 3 passes together*  RG - "SAMBA FOOTBALL!"

Not at all, neither is passing it between your centre halves twelve times before thumping it out the park, though.

I'm not at the game but I've heard that St Johnstone are playing like hammerthrowers again. How depressing. I'm sure their fans won't be annoyed at this at all. It's so inconsiderate of them to undermine the world-leading liquid football that Glasgow's appreciators of the beautiful game bring everywhere they go.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not at all, neither is passing it between your centre halves twelve times before thumping it out the park, though.

Tell that to sky sports when they gush over ball playing CBs ;) (people like Ashley fucking Williams tends to pop up in these BS stats)

Archived