Sportscene Watch 19/20

12 minutes ago, Swello said:

Also - really not convinced Kipre was offside for Alred's goal that was chalked off...

Because he was not. Did not know why it was disallowed at the time and highlights to me show he was in line at least.

Of course would not merit a mention from the pundits from our 3 minute highlight package. Probably because like the Lanarkshire derby in last round it was not an all top flight clash..........wait a minute..............

I thought it was a simple enough question 

Wasn’t sure if you were being serious, definitely didn’t seem that way to me anyway, it was just the live broadcast repeated

Boyd is brilliant. Supposedly getting stick from the Brora fans about 30 seconds before the goal

There's a distinct lack of frothing at the mouth over the extended highlights for a convincing win for a Premiership side at home to a significantly smaller team. 
Just saying. 
More annoyed with Tokely calling the Premiership the SPL to be honest

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Brora fans were calling him a w****r and a horses arse one minute before. Best way to respond to it, it’s only football and a bit of a laugh ffs calm doon.

Getting wound up by a couple of Brora fans just makes him look like er, a horses arse. And a w****r :)

Edited by Swello

14 minutes ago, The Master said:

Does Steven Thompson genuinely not know that every* Highland League side enters the Scottish Cup every year?

*I assume they all do; the vast majority at least.

They do as they're all SFA members