Curb Your Enthusiasm

Big Fifer

Just watching the episode where they find out that Loretta's biopsy has come back positive for cancer, and I have had to pause the TV for a solid five minutes to compose myself after Larry's 'faint'.

It's not like I haven't seen it a hundred times before either. 

Watched the episode where Larry agrees to a Seinfeld reunion. The scene at the end had me utterly in tears of laughter. 

The head of NBC has cancelled the reunion. He and Larry don't get along. It's all over. But Larry figures out that he has Lyme's disease. As he leaves the guy's office he imagines two futures, dependent on if he tells the guy about Lyme's disease or not.

In one, the head of NBC thanks Larry for saving his life. The reunion is on, the cast of Seinfeld are all around Larry telling him how great he is, and Cheryl is amongst them saying he's her hero. 

In the other, Larry attends the funeral of the NBC guy. Walks up to the open coffin, shrugs and says "ah" quite cheerfully. 

Back to the present and he has to flip a coin to decide what to do. 

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Watched the episode where Larry agrees to a Seinfeld reunion. The scene at the end had me utterly in tears of laughter. 

The head of NBC has cancelled the reunion. He and Larry don't get along. It's all over. But Larry figures out that he has Lyme's disease. As he leaves the guy's office he imagines two futures, dependent on if he tells the guy about Lyme's disease or not.

In one, the head of NBC thanks Larry for saving his life. The reunion is on, the cast of Seinfeld are all around Larry telling him how great he is, and Cheryl is amongst them saying he's her hero. 

In the other, Larry attends the funeral of the NBC guy. Walks up to the open coffin, shrugs and says "ah" quite cheerfully. 

Back to the present and he has to flip a coin to decide what to do. 

'You told the head of NBC to go f**k himself?!'

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very very late to this. I was vaguely aware of this but was never remotely interested in checking it out until a couple of weeks ago maybe due to reports the next series will be the last and knowing there was a thread on here. Anyway i'm now halfway through series 2 and loving it and getting to grips with the various characters so far and even the opening music has me laughing for no apparent reason. After a visit to my local butchers today I found myself telling Mrs Boo about it in the style of Larry David🙈

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2024 at 20:55, jimmy boo said:

Very very late to this. I was vaguely aware of this but was never remotely interested in checking it out until a couple of weeks ago maybe due to reports the next series will be the last and knowing there was a thread on here. Anyway i'm now halfway through series 2 and loving it and getting to grips with the various characters so far and even the opening music has me laughing for no apparent reason. After a visit to my local butchers today I found myself telling Mrs Boo about it in the style of Larry David🙈

It only gets better. Peaks in seasons 7/8 for me

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Don't like to be harsh but the show would have benefited from him dying in series one.

My word.