East Fife V's Raith Rovers

4 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

It is just another game. You are just another diddy outfit. It might help get us riled and in the derby spirit if you had actually beaten us in living memory. Cowdenbeath games are more of a derby for us I would say. 

I know you boys are extremely excited but try to make sure your posts make some sense atleast.

It's a bit alarming to see how many East Fife fans despise us. It goes without saying, that our proper derby for the last 30 years has been against the Pars. 

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, rw89 said:

It's a bit alarming to see how many East Fife fans despise us. It goes without saying, that our proper derby for the last 30 years has been against the Pars. 

They do sure seem to despise us. They also seem to have a hatred of linoleum. 

10 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

They do sure seem to despise us. They also seem to have a hatred of linoleum. 

Don't understand the lino thing.

Surely everybody (who's not still in the 1980s) knows it's vinyl floor coverings now. Still definitely not for licking all the same.

I like you, in fact I like the way you assemble sentences out of random words, a bit like the David Bowie approach to song writing.

Cut ups only work if you know how to reassemble the words, this guy doesn't .

I see there's a campaign to get a train line to Leven. From some of the posts on here, I'm undecided if it's a good or a bad idea.

This will be my first game at New Bayview, or whatever the place is called. East Fife have been a bit of an irrelevance for a long time. They are in the same boat as Cowdenbeath in that it's a Derby but a bit of an unloved one. At least you don't have a stock car track and fence.

3-2 to the good guys.

Must be brutal playing wee diddies like EF

This thread is a complete shambles but I'd just like to confirm for the avoidance of any doubt that it absolutely is brutal having to play wee diddies like East Fife.

It would be nice to see Rovers end there dreadful away record with a long awaited win, especially in a derby game. East Fife are due a win against us. They are probably destined to beat us at least once this season, but if we can play to our potential we should pick up the 3 points. They have started well so I would expect a tough game. 

7 minutes ago, east fife for life said:

Thanks for that. Maybe one day you lot will own a stadium to call home. See you Sat. Mon the Fife

You own a shitty wee stand next to a plastic pitch which was paid for by Fife council. 

Who do you think Starks Park belongs to btw?

This will be a close game I think but I'm inclined to say Raith will edge it. I don't think we can play a team with Spence, Buchanan and Vaughan in their attack and be confident that Goodfellow will get the better of them.

Archived