East Fife V's Raith Rovers

True but it also highlights that East Fife have been so bad they can't get to our level for most of the last 30 years. The only times we've met is where we get relegated to this league. That and cup games.

Of the eight times the club's have met since 1988, we've won 7 and drawn 1. Pretty good going. Hopefully that continues but we seem quite evenly matched this season.

Not quite, if you check your stats I'm sure there was a couple of times we passed each other as you were plummeting downwards and we were going up!!!

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite, if you check your stats I'm sure there was a couple of times we passed each other as you were plummeting downwards and we were going up!!!

So you can't even get that right! Useless c***s. [emoji6]

Raith are full time with a bigger budget so they are expected to win. We have nothing to lose. I just hope it's a good game with a capacity crowd. We will certainly have to defend better than we did at Gayfield on Sat or Buchanan, Vaughan and Spence will rip us a new one. Mon the Fife

5 minutes ago, east fife for life said:

Raith are full time with a bigger budget so they are expected to win. We have nothing to lose. I just hope it's a good game with a capacity crowd. We will certainly have to defend better than we did at Gayfield on Sat or Buchanan, Vaughan and Spence will rip us a new one. Mon the Fife

East Fife have won a major trophy 4 times, they must surely be favourites based on that alone 

28 minutes ago, Caskie Rover said:

We're averaging about 20-25 attempts on goal per game currently, so I fancy a 0-4, Vaughan obviously chipping in with a couple

Aye, but how many throw ins are you averaging?

2 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

Quite a while since I was last at Bayview.

Does Methil still "ming"

Just asking having read something to that effect in the local paper

You're getting confused with Kirkcaldy...

The place with the "Quair like smell"

Similar match up to Alloa I imagine, which was a really tough game. We have looked uncomfortable at the back in all our games so far, and we won't get away with Vaughan bailing us put every time.

Would normally take a draw, but with Ayr up next we really need to keep in touch.

Added bit of needle with Smith going back to New Bayview so we will need to be right up for it.

What's the deal with tickets, are they allocated seating?? Ticket says Row C which I ain't exactly keen on.

Archived