Aberdeen away following

8 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Aye, it mentions the Sevco fans as well:

Judges 6:5

"They would come in like locusts for number, they were innumerable; and they came into the land to devastate it."

Not forgetting us - Ezekiel 34: vs 30 & 31*, Psalm 100: v3*, Matthew 25: vs 32 - 34**

* And we are, in fact, The People

** I wonder who the goats are?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yup, wondering if Aberdeen fans will see it as a chance to make a point, if they're still doing well, could see upwards of 10k going

Genuinely hope this is a troll. :lol:

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yup, wondering if Aberdeen fans will see it as a chance to make a point, if they're still doing well, could see upwards of 10k going

:lol: They barely get that for home games.

1 minute ago, jonty said:

Fanstastic crowd wankery from the Hibs fans.

I'll wager that come the end of the season we will have had more folk attend matches at Pittodrie than will at Easter Road.

Aye, well, Pittodrie is our home ground...

Aberdeen are, by some distance the 3rd biggest supported club in Scotland, especially away from home and also the factor of the distance they have to travel. 

2000 for a midweek league cup tie at Hamilton is some feat.

Seriously, any idea how many tickets Hearts will be making available for this game? Obviously they'll be trying to maximise the income with us and Rangers both visiting.

They'd have probably liked to be playing Hibs and Celtic as well for a nice little money spinner. (Depending how much they have to pay the rugger buggers for the hire.)

15 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Seriously, any idea how many tickets Hearts will be making available for this game? Obviously they'll be trying to maximise the income with us and Rangers both visiting.

They'd have probably liked to be playing Hibs and Celtic as well for a nice little money spinner. (Depending how much they have to pay the rugger buggers for the hire.)

We should be limiting it to the same as a full Roseburn IMO.  It's still our home fixture, tinpot as f**k if we just start giving as many seats as teams will take.

17 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

We should be limiting it to the same as a full Roseburn IMO.  It's still our home fixture, tinpot as f**k if we just start giving as many seats as teams will take.

I agree with you. Selling your soul to the orcs should never be considered a good thing despite the money. Some things are worth more...

I don't think we'd take more than the full Roseburn anyway to be honest.

Archived