Aberdeen away following

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just having a discussion about this. Most football fans are seeing the Murrayfield fixtures as a novelty. Aberdeens away following is already very good, it would be great to see them bring a good few thousand to Edinburgh for this if they keep up their run of results.

I was just having a discussion about this. Most football fans are seeing the Murrayfield fixtures as a novelty. Aberdeens away following is already very good, it would be great to see them bring a good few thousand to Edinburgh for this if they keep up their run of results.

Yup, wondering if Aberdeen fans will see it as a chance to make a point, if they're still doing well, could see upwards of 10k going

20 minutes ago, CardiffDon71 said:

Looking to attend the Hearts v Aberdeen match 9th September as I'm in Edinburgh with the Mrs that weekend. Any idea on how many away fans likely to attend and away supporter friendly pubs near Tynecastle. Cheers

You'll struggle to get a seat at Tynecastle mate.

Well spoke to Ticket office at Aberdeen and they are awaiting allocation news with tickets going on general sale on the 28th so fingers crossed.

It's not at Tynecastle, it's at Murrayfield.

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You'll struggle to get a seat at Tynecastle mate.

12 minutes ago, CardiffDon71 said:

Well spoke to Ticket office at Aberdeen and they are awaiting allocation news with tickets going on general sale on the 28th so fingers crossed.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's not at Tynecastle, it's at Murrayfield.

f**k sake RG.

1 minute ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Genesis 15:5

And He took him outside and said, "Now look toward the heavens, and count the stars, if you are able to count them " And He said to him, "So shall your away support at Murrayfield be."

Is that The Dead Wig Scrolls version?

Archived