Aberdeen away following

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Novelty value is high for me. I've never been to Murrayfield, and as I don't plan on watching the rugger anytime soon, this is a good opportunity to see the stadium. 

A few years and you will be there for semi-finals, finals and Scotland matches. ;)

3 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Novelty value is high for me. I've never been to Murrayfield, and as I don't plan on watching the rugger anytime soon, this is a good opportunity to see the stadium. 

Yep - me and about 5 lads are planning on making the trip for the same reason. 

Its going to be a popular away trip, no argument.

2 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

forgive me if I take your opinions with a pinch of salt. 

You don't have to have much of an imagination to know that 20,000 rattling about in a 67,000 capacity rugby stadium, miles from the pitch and opposition fans, is going to be shit.

Still, the 'novelty' might last for about four minutes.

20 minutes ago, Elixir said:

You don't have to have much of an imagination to know that 20,000 rattling about in a 67,000 capacity rugby stadium, miles from the pitch and opposition fans, is going to be shit.

ooh 20,000, that'll be a record home league attendance for Hearts in the modern era!

Being miles from opposition fans will have its advantages especially when we play Rangers

5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I've been to Murrayfield. It was shit but I was watching REM.

I've been to see U2, The Rolling Stones and Celtic's games v Rekjavik and Legia Warsaw. Highlight of the lot was a hilarious substitution and subsequent meltdown by the Poles who still havent stopped fucking greeting about it yet :lol:

20 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Went to Murrayfield years ago with a couple of Jambo mates. I'm sure they played Sparta Prague(?) in a Euro game.
It had been pishing down all day and the pitch was terrible. That's all I can remember, it maybe it was just an awful awful dream?

The best part of that game was the fireworks beforehand meaning I couldn't see anything for about 15 minutes. Well that and Craig Gordon's incredible triple save.

Hearts v Aberdeen
Saturday 9th September, 3pm KO
Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh

TICKET INFO

Tickets for this match will be available from 5.30pm online only at afc.co.uk/eTickets on Monday 28th August to supporters with 20+ Loyalty Points.

Tickets will then be available from the Ticket Office from 9.30am on Tuesday 29th August.

Tickets will then be available for general sale from 5.30pm on Tuesday 29th August online only at afc.co.uk/eTickets, and in the Ticket Office from 9.30am on Wednesday 30th August.

Please note a maximum of 1 ticket can be purchased per qualifying account.

PRICES

Adult- £28
Over 65/FTE- £19
Under 18- £15
Under 12- £10
WC Disabled- TBC
Carer- Free

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

Unfortunately for you neither of those will happen.

And why the ire towards us anyway? We are of no interest to you lower league fans.

I've nothing against Aberdeen tbh. 

Archived