Aberdeen away following

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WallOfGlass said:

Every club has done it, lad. Don't get upset over it, you're clubs going to need the blue pound to help out. The Jambo cash cow just wont do it.

It's your.

And the only thing your life long loser fans will be paying for - if they can be trusted with the same number of tickets as Aberdeen - will be for renting the rugby ground.

So thanks for that, and better luck next time.

Has to be a troll account. :lol:

But humouring you - the stand isn't finished because it's a major redevelopment project that is still ongoing and is scheduled for completion in March 2018, as has always been the case. Do you think that work has just currently halted? There is photographic evidence of daily progress.

The entire stand will be fully funded and paid for by Hearts, including the fans, and other affiliates. Your absolutely rooked club couldn't even pony up enough coin for a player like Jamie Walker. We're in a far more financially secure position than Rangers.

And life's losers is very apt. Your support is made up of the very dregs of society from some of the most poverty stricken parts of western Europe. You won't be given more than 5,000 tickets unless the police change their current stance, so nae luck there, m8.

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Po

Has to be a troll account. :lol:

But humouring you - the stand isn't finished because it's a major redevelopment project that is still ongoing and is scheduled for completion in March 2018, as has always been the case. Do you think that work has just currently halted? There is photographic evidence of daily progress.

The entire stand will be fully funded and paid for by Hearts, including the fans, and other affiliates. Your absolutely rooked club couldn't even pony up enough coin for a player like Jamie Walker. We're in a far more financially secure position than Rangers.

And life's losers is very apt. Your support is made up of the very dregs of society from some of the most poverty stricken parts of western Europe. You won't be given more than 5,000 tickets unless the police change their current stance, so nae luck there, m8.

Your club cant find the money to pay for the stand, lad. Just deal with it.

We just weren't getting held ransom by a diddy club for a player that we will sign on a pre contract in January, Hearts fucked up.

Rangers fans gloating about not signing Jamie Walker because they'll sign him for free six months later sort of highlights what level they're at.

Jamie fucking Walker.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rangers fans gloating about not signing Jamie Walker because they'll sign him for free six months later sort of highlights what level they're at.

Jamie fucking Walker.

He's a good player in fairness and will be a good addition to the squad next season. Better than what your team has ya cock womble.

1 minute ago, WallOfGlass said:

He's a good player in fairness and will be a good addition to the squad next season. Better than what your team has ya cock womble.

They just loaned O'Halloran from Rangers - a superior player to Jamie Walker. :lol:

10 minutes ago, WallOfGlass said:

Your club cant find the money to pay for the stand, lad. Just deal with it.

We just weren't getting held ransom by a diddy club for a player that we will sign on a pre contract in January, Hearts fucked up.

WallOfGlass from Pie and Bovril says Hearts can't pay for the stand, despite the contrary. Well, I guess that's the game up. The workies might as well just go home.

Remember when you thought you had done us after signing the likes of David Templeton, Ian Black, Jason Holt and Danny Wilson? Yeah, well unfortunately, a wee gutless shitebag like Walker will be a fine addition to that list, if it ever transpires.

Hilariously, the type of signing that will see you remain absolutely nowhere near Celtic.

3 minutes ago, Elixir said:

They just loaned O'Halloran from Rangers - a superior player to Jamie Walker. :lol:

Is he f**k, MOH is brutal and thick as shite. He's a player that can do the business at a no mark club. The rangers jersey is far to heavy for him, he hasn't got the mentality to play for a big club, I'm surprised the c**t knows how to dress himself.

11 minutes ago, WallOfGlass said:

Is he f**k, MOH is brutal and thick as shite. He's a player that can do the business at a no mark club. The rangers jersey is far to heavy for him, he hasn't got the mentality to play for a big club, I'm surprised the c**t knows how to dress himself.

He just won player of the month immediately after breaking free of your cursed, basket case club. :lol:

9 minutes ago, WallOfGlass said:

Again? I haven't been on here since last year, I actually forgot this place existed. Might have known you and Paulo would still be here, absolute weirdos need to get a life, or your hole.

yXAbrOQ.png

5 minutes ago, Elixir said:

He just won player of the month immediately after breaking free of your cursed, basket case club. :lol:

yXAbrOQ.png

like I said, he can't do it for a big club when the pressure isnon him. I have seen it so many times throughout the years.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

AWRA literally can't live without this place. What a truly tragic state of affairs. 

how long have you been on here, well before I ever joined, now who's the tragic one ya weapon. My first time on here in a year, pal.

1 minute ago, WallOfGlass said:

how long have you been on here, well before I ever joined, now who's the tragic one ya weapon. My first time on here in a year, pal.

Mate, you keep crawling back time and time again with a new username. You genuinely can't live without this place. It's pathetic behaviour. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Mate, you keep crawling back time and time again with a new username. You genuinely can't live without this place. It's pathetic behaviour. 

Are you just going to repeat the same shite? You're fucking boring me already. This place needs me, there's no personalities here whatsoever, just a bunch of ugly, fat virgins.

44 minutes ago, WallOfGlass said:

A chain-mail shirt is pretty fitting for the archaic attitude of the club. 

Archived