Sky Bet Horses Offer

I’ve plumped for Pete So High in the Sky Bet opener at Fairyhouse. PP have a money back offer in the 2.45 if Getabird wins and I’ve gone for another Elliott runner in Hardline. For the GN at 5.00 I’ve gone with Forever Gold, opened at 50s now as low as 18s. Not great recent form but comes in at bottom weight and is more of a stayer which gives him a great chance if he has a clear round.

Good luck chaps.

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I’ve plumped for Pete So High in the Sky Bet opener at Fairyhouse. PP have a money back offer in the 2.45 if Getabird wins and I’ve gone for another Elliott runner in Hardline. For the GN at 5.00 I’ve gone with Forever Gold, opened at 50s now as low as 18s. Not great recent form but comes in at bottom weight and is more of a stayer which gives him a great chance if he has a clear round.

Good luck chaps.

Hardline is the horse for me too in the 2.45 and I’m taking a punt on Snow Falcon at 25’s for the National best of luck mate can see you having a profitable day. 

11 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Hardline is the horse for me too in the 2.45 and I’m taking a punt on Snow Falcon at 25’s for the National best of luck mate can see you having a profitable day. 

Any win will do :lol:

Nice wee profit from 2 places in a P+B £2.50 EW Trixie, with Hardline, Bargy Lady and Forever Gold. Thanks chaps! 

£6,682 would have been nicer than £17.50 if I'm going to be brutally honest though.. :P

8 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

£106 and change back on Forever Gold..

I'm going to start checking out Ben Linfoot's tips as soon as they come out, he's on a bit of a run and the odds tumble as soon as he puts one out. Not sure if his twitter feed or Sporting Life is first.

3 hours ago, Latino Lover said:

Just been told in person at paddy power I no longer qualify for second place offers etc!

Any reason given? Do you do matched betting?

31 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Went for Tomily today in the 2:05 at Kempton. Got 4/1 for it but it seems to be drifting

Me too, got him at 11/2 earlier this morning.

I’ve gone for Hunaina in the 3.15 at Kempton. This is today’s Paddy Power offer with money back if Smartt Call or La Figlia win (max £10). Also tipped up by Hugh Taylor. French raider who goes in a weak division of fillies and mares.