Sky Bet Horses Offer

Totally slipped the field. Just got a win of Mark Johnson's horses, Communique. Conditions are spot on for his runners. Three 1-2s in the last two days.

Todays £10 is going on WHAT ABOUT CARLO. Why ? Well the jockey is wearing Airdrie’s best away kit of recent years. Black with the red diamond  :lol:

Simply put i could also make a case for Spark Plug, Algometer, First Sitting and Autocratic. 

Bilesdon Bliss could be a good shout if your chasing the big odds but I don’t see it winning personally. 

WHAT ABOUT CARLO has form over C&D and ran well enough this season to get the nod for me but as the prices suggest not much in it. 

Forgot to post yesterday before the race and was between two Cosmic Law and Cotubanama. Like an absolute fanny I again let the so called “pros” talk me into taking Cotubanama. Because of my fancy I stuck £5 on Cosmic Law and it won at a canter. Raging at myself but lesson learned. 

9D6CA36D-8E36-4554-AEAE-8DBD0C2383C0.png

4B57FBCD-2208-400E-A847-41A930D4053B.pngEdited to add this wont count towards anything ofcourse just showing i fucked up with yesterdays offer. Will add up how I am doing today overall. Haven’t checked in a while 

Edited by diamond_for_life

So with that being said I have decided to go with what I fancy despite it’s poor write up elsewhere. Going with what others say the 2 fancies seem to be Court House and Ship Of The Fen. 

Im not listening though I am going with my first instinct and I’m not looking again or I will no doubts talk myself out it. Todays punt is on INDOMENEO. Won last time out at Ripon. Can handle the ground with no issues. Has previously won in C2 company. 7/1 seems worth a punt to me. 

What about you guys ?

So before today’s race that stats are:

£570 spent since my first post. 

£1785.66 back from the bookies. 

The profit is at £1215.66. 

That is rather impressive with an 18/1 and a 22/1 winner in there. Since i started this I have backed only 3 favourites with 2 of them winning.  I have also tipped a lot of pish in there too :lol: happy days though. 

So before today’s race that stats are:
£570 spent since my first post. 
£1785.66 back from the bookies. 
The profit is at £1215.66. 

That is rather impressive with an 18/1 and a 22/1 winner in there. Since i started this I have backed only 3 favourites with 2 of them winning.  I have also tipped a lot of pish in there too :lol: happy days though. 

That’s really impressive, hope it continues for you. Watching brief in derby today as been a backer of Saxon Warrior but too short due to draw.

29 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

What are you on today Jagfox for the Derby. 

I have a few on the first 5 at Epson today. Indomeneo, Shenanigans, Century Dream, Boom The Groom, staying away from Saxon Warrior and opted for Young Rascal with Dee Ex Bee e/w

Derby I’m on an ante-post bet on Sevenna Star. He’s 33/1 now though. Might have place claims if the ground remains softish. Saxon Warrior could win but I don’t think he will and there’s zero value in backing him from Gate #1.

Book of Dreams in the 2.00 and Stage Name in the 2.35. Some top racing today and you couldn’t really rule anything out in the first two races.

Some ew on Dee Ex Bee too for the Derby. Great value if you take Saxon Warrior out of the field but that’s a big if, odds on though? He’s not that good, imo.... 

Edited by jagfox99

Bet365 are doing a free ten pound bet on the Derby if you bet ten pounds on any other race at Epsom Downs today. PP has a money back in 2.00 if Poet’s Prince or Ship Of Fens win too.