Sky Bet Horses Offer

18 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Derby I’m on an ante-post bet on Sevenna Star. He’s 33/1 now though. Might have place claims if the ground remains softish. Saxon Warrior could win but I don’t think he will and there’s zero value in backing him from Gate #1.

Book of Dreams in the 2.00 and Stage Name in the 2.35. Some top racing today and you couldn’t really rule anything out in the first two races.

Some ew on Dee Ex Bee too for the Derby. Great value if you take Saxon Warrior out of the field but that’s a big if, odds on though? He’s not that good, imo.... 

Im not a lumper mate don’t have the funds so always going to chase value. Saxon Warrior was a no go for me anyway. 

Book of Dreams was one i looked at too and already 16s into 12s money coming in for it. Sevanna star will have a chance if the ground is soft so fingers crossed. Its not a 33/1 shot. I will no doubts have a nibble at a few of the Appleby/Buick horses but they haven’t ran well last few weeks. Can never rule out the Godolphins though. 

I saw that someone put £100,000 on Cracksman yesterday at 30/100. It’s just crazy the money folk have to burn. 

20 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

I saw that someone put £100,000 on Cracksman yesterday at 30/100. It’s just crazy the money folk have to burn. 

They must have been shitting. themselves :lol:

Amazing run to win from so far back over two furlongs.

22 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Im not a lumper mate don’t have the funds so always going to chase value. Saxon Warrior was a no go for me anyway. 

Book of Dreams was one i looked at too and already 16s into 12s money coming in for it. Sevanna star will have a chance if the ground is soft so fingers crossed. Its not a 33/1 shot. I will no doubts have a nibble at a few of the Appleby/Buick horses but they haven’t ran well last few weeks. Can never rule out the Godolphins though. 

I’ve had a wee nibble on Poet’s Prince and done a reverse forecast with Book Of Dreams....you never know!

I wish I had kept track of my bets on this offer. I'll probably have covered Diamond's winnings for Sky Bet :lol:

I've had a few cash backs but I've not had any joy with them that I can recall.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

I wish I had kept track of my bets on this offer. I'll probably have covered Diamond's winnings for Sky Bet :lol:

I've had a few cash backs but I've not had any joy with them that I can recall.

Had 2 or three decent wins since I started doing it so I'm probably marginally in profit. When I can be arsed I'll add them up from posts on here.

35 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Had 2 or three decent wins since I started doing it so I'm probably marginally in profit. When I can be arsed I'll add them up from posts on here.

Total winnings are £1007 since I started at the beginning of December. If I averaged one £20 bet a week that's about £500 in stakes, so a tidy profit, mainly down to @diamond_for_life . :thumsup2

20 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

First race at Musselburgh for the Sky Bet moneyback effort tomorrow. 

theglasgowwarrior, @7/1. Won 4 since December. That's about it, and seems to like firm ground.

theglasgowwarrior, @7/1. Won 4 since December. That's about it, and seems to like firm ground.

I've backed this horse the last two times it has won. 

Goldie is a shyster, the amount of times you see him heading down to the winners enclosure with a smug grin in his face as a 10/1 shot wins is unreal.

He's got four at musselburgh tomorrow, so I'll probably perm 3/4. It's when he takes only 1 or 2 down south that my attention gets grabbed....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Today the money goes on the outsider LYCIDAS. A hurdler for a good few years now but was a very capable horse when running on the flat. 

Back from a break on what looks like a half decent mark based on its old flat form.  Time will tell but hoping for a wee upset on the cards. 

Edited by diamond_for_life

21 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Can’t believe you guys started without me :o

I was just putting a reminder on :angel

Dance King for me today!